Come and join Praya Kitchen at the ‘Thai Temple Food Fair’ and experience variety of authentic Thai food just like what locals enjoy in the community festivals.
Available for buffet lunch on Saturday – Sunday and buffet dinner on Thursday – Sunday throughout the month of March and April at Praya Kitchen, Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse.
Thai Temple Fairs are the aged-old community events with vibrant activities, cheerful colors and heaps of local delicacies. The fairs usually take place in local temples at the time of Buddhist religious events. Praya Kitchen is bringing all the vibes to the restaurant, serving you in a comfortable atmosphere and 5-star service. Savor all you can eat Thai street style and local flavors such as:
- Stir fried lotus stem with shrimp paste
- Spicy crispy rice ball with fermented pork
- Stir fried squid egg
- Ratchaburi Tom-Yum noodle with egg
- Assorted Mala BBQ skewers(salmon, shrimp, chicken, pork, beef, etc)
- Foie gras served with puffed rice crackers and tamarind sauce
- Grilled fresh seafood and meat plate from Praya Kitchen’s signature Seafood Wall & Butchery Selection
- Every diner receive 1 complimentary ‘grilled half lobster with spicy green mango and lemongrass sauce’
- Pandanus coconut dumpling
- Thai tea cake
Praya Kitchen is located on 3rd Floor at Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse, invites you to indulge in a variety of rare Thai menus under ‘Thai Temple Food Fair’ theme every Thursday to Sunday dinner and Saturday & Sunday lunch. The buffer is offered at THB 1,688++ per person throughout March and April. The 50% discount is applied for children 4-12 years old while children below 4 years old eat free.
For more information and reservation,
- Direct Booking Link: https://bit.ly/34fe6bO
- Line Official Account: @marriottsurawongse
- Call: 0 2088 5666