Quarantine, working from home and social distancing, the situations where we all start getting bored and looking for new menu every day. Summer breeze is another thing, we need something to quench the thirst. Allow us to offer you idea to get rid of this boredom and hot weather, by making cool menu which is uncomplicated to follow, nice look for posting in your social world and of course giving you relaxing time away from stressful surrounding.
Heritage Group, Thailand’s leading premium natural food and beverage producer, introduces Cashew Nuts Mochi Ice-cream, fully loaded with benefits from cashew nuts. Zeaxanthin helps protect our eye health. Magnesium helps to preserve bone structure. Anthocyanins has the capacity to lower blood pressure, improve visual acuity, reduce cancer cell proliferation and prevent diabetes. Another main component is banana, contains multi-vitamin which helps our digestion system.
The ingredients and directions are as the following. Forget about ice-cream maker, just refrigerator and all will be done!.
Ingredients for Cashew Nuts Ice-cream
- 150g Roasted Whole Cashew Nut Heritage Brand
- 2 Bananas
- 1 cup of yoghurt
Ingredients for Mochi
- 100g Tapioca flour
- 150g Glutinous rice flour
- 20g Corn flour
- 50g Natural sugar
- 200ml Water
- Food coloring (red)
Directions for Cashew nuts ice cream
- Blend the Heritage Roasted Whole Cashew Nut until ground, then add banana and yoghurt, and blend them together until smooth.
- Place the mixed ingredients in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours then scoop it and put it back in the refrigerator.
Directions for Mochi
- Put Tapioca flour on the pan, fry until cooked, then put in separate bowl (the flour will be lighter)
- Put glutinous rice flour, corn flour, sugar, water, and food coloring into the pan, mix together until cooked, sticky and smooth.
- Put the mixture into a bowl and knead until smooth
Now you can complete your Cashew Nuts Mochi Ice Cream. Roll the mochi on the tapioca flour, make it flat. Bring an ice cream out of the fridge and wrap it with mochi. Freeze it again for 20-30 minutes, Cashew Nuts Mochi Ice Cream is ready to serve.
Raw materials selection process is important, the better food quality, the more benefit we could get. Heritage Product is now available at leading department store and supermarket nationwide. You can also online shopping at Shopee, Lazada, JD Central, and Line Official: @Heritage Thailand For further information, please contact 02-813-0954-5 or follow Heritage’s activities on www.facebook.com/Heritagesnacksandfood and www.heritagethailand.com