Heritage Thailand Foundation under Heritage Group, Thailand’s leading premium natural food and beverage producer, cooperates with Khlong Maduea Subdistrict Administration Organization to deliver 300 relief bags from Heritage Group to local community. Each bag consists of fabric mask, Nut walker premium nut snacks, and Almond Breeze almond milk. The aim is to support the factory’s surrounding local communities from the impact of COVID-19 outbreak. The donation is distributed to Tipwanit Village and Khlong Maduea moo 3 community by Warasit Tuntianuwat (center), Theerawat Kittithanasup (2nd from left) and Heritage employees at Heritage Factory, Krathum Baen, Samut Sakhon.
In the picture (from left to right)
- Mr. Panuwat saesiao Staff of Heritage Group
- Mr. Theerawat Kittithanasup Safety and Environment Manager of Heritage Group
- Mr. Warasit Tuntianuwat Assistant Vice President Operation of Heritage Group
- Mr. Dithawat Dhanusuwansak IT Manager of Heritage Group
- Mr. Kritpong Phookungsiripoka Hr manager of Heritage Group