VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, represented by the Head of Marketing and Communications, Mr. Nuntakorn Chang (center), along with special ladies of honor, recently organized “International Women’s Day – Live Jazz for the Ladies” for the opening of its newly renovated The Piano Bar and The Gin Bar, showcasing a new style that defines modern and elegant luxury hospitality.
The sophisticated evening event was accompanied by a special performance by talented vocalist, Yasmin Kierkegaard (3rd from right), and her happening band. A long line-up of socialites and business partners were in attendance to enjoy the elegant new décor. Guests were served with specially crafted canapés for the International Women’s Day event, prepared by the VIE culinary team and specially Inspired By Her drinks mixed by an award-wining mixologist and perfectly paired with the hotel’s fabulous new look.
The picture shows (from left to right)
1. Ms. Sudarat Binsolem, Assistant Food & Beverage Manager of VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
- Ms. Shatchira Kearatifuengfoo, Executive Director of S.E.A. Beverage (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Ms. Phaphassorn Chakkaphak, President of Hotel PR & MarCom Society Thailand
- Mr. Nuntakorn Chang, Head of Marketing & Communications of VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
- Ms. Yasmin Kierkegaard, the talented vocalist
- Ms. Neranchaya Auaysawas, Business Development of S.E.A. Beverage (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Ms. Nithida Lertlaowongsa, Marketing Manager of Executive Cinema Corporation Co., Ltd.