Thailand’s vegetarian festival is a Chinese celebration honoring the nine emperor gods. It is believed that abstaining from meat and animal byproducts purifies one’s mind and body. The festival is held over nine days and celebrated worldwide. The festival is held during the ninth lunar month of the Chinese calendar year.
This year, to mark this special occasion, our chefs have put together a large selection of high-quality, healthy vegetarian dishes for you to enjoy:
Dim Sum: Vegetarian dishes start from THB 75++
– Deep-Fried Spring rolls
– Deep-Fried Taro
– Deep-Fried Bean curd roll
– Pan-fried turnip cake
– Steamed mushroom bun and more
A La Carte: Vegetarian dishes start from THB 150++
– Fried bean curd roll
– Stir-fried mixed vegetables
– Double boiled mushroom and fried bean curd clear soup
– Bean curd shanghai style
– Stir-fried snow peas shanghai style
– Stir-fried mushrooms and mixed vegetables
– Steamed stuffed cabbage with vegetarian brown sauce
– Fried chinese noodles with vegetables
Vegetarian dishes start during lunch (11.30 to 14.30 hrs.) service.
Dynasty restaurant is located on the 24th floor of Centara Grand at CentralWorld and only a
few minutes away from Chidlom and Siam BTS stations.
For more information or to book a reservation, please call 02-100-6255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Dynasty restaurant below.
Facebook: Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld