The most delectable treasures of the sea can be discovered at Café@2, with a tasting plate of delightful oysters from acclaimed French oyster farmer, David Hervé.
There is nothing compares to the rich experience of dining on oysters of excellent quality such as those farmed by David Hervé. In the Marennes-Oléron basin of France, three generations of perfecting the art of farming oysters has practiced by the famous Hervé family. The five kinds of oysters in a tasting plate at Café@2 will make you fall in love all over again with every succulent bite you share with your sweetheart, or with friends and family.
The Hervé Oysters tasting plate includes:
- Fine: Grown for 3 years, with an 8 – 10% volume of flesh to weight ratio, the taste is classic and sweet.
THB 90 per piece / THB 460 per 6 pieces
- Boudeuse: Known for a flirtatious and sweet flavor, with a 14–16% volume of flesh to weight, these are also grown in the oyster beds for 3 years.
THB 140 per piece / THB 700 per 6 pieces
- Spéciale: Grown for 3 years, with a nutty and generous taste and a 14–16% volume of flesh to weight ratio.
THB 160 per piece / THB 800 per 6 pieces
- Royale: Grown for 4 years at sea, the sweet and generous Royale offers a 16–18% volume of flesh to weight.
THB 180 per piece / THB 900 per 6 pieces
- Ronce: The most balanced and locally flavored variety, these are grown for 3 years, with a 13–15% volume of flesh to weight.
THB 200 per piece / THB 1,000 per 6 pieces
David Hervé tasting plate includes 10 oysters (2 of each). Priced at THB 1,250.
Cafe@2 is open for lunch daily during 11:30 – 14:30 hrs and for dinner 18:00 – 10:30 hrs, and is located on the 2nd floor of Conrad Bangkok. For more information, please call 02 690 9999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us on https://www.relishbangkok.com/cafe2/ and find us on https://www.facebook.com/cafeat2[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]