We are delighted to let you know that from 1st Sept 2021, we are open daily for dine-in servicesfrom 10:30 to 20:00
last orders at 19:30
Our delivery services will be
from 10:30 to 20:00
Last orders at 19:30 so if you prefer you can enjoy a good Bourbon St. lunch or dinner at home at great value prices
In addition to the safety and hygiene measures we have always implemented, here are some more for your safety:
• All tables are spaced at least 2 metres apart
• 70% alcohol gel provided at every table
• All menus are sanitised between uses. You can also opt to scan a QR code and have a look at our menu on your mobile device
• Scan a QR code to settle the bill instead of using a credit card or cash, if you prefer
• All kitchen staff wear gloves, face masks, sanitise their hands at least once per hour, and have their temperature checked and logged before each shift
• All service staff wear face masks, sanitises their hands at least once per hour, and have their temperature checked and logged before each shift
• All ingredients are dropped off and sanitised outside the restaurant
• Temperatures of everyone entering the restaurant, including our customers, will be taken
We have most of our staff staying with us in rooms we are providing for them.
We are checking all of our staff’s temperatures everyday and recorded for your safety. We have had no problems.
We have been very lucky here at Bourbon St. as we are all still here and the kitchen is staying very busy doing a lot of home delivery, take out and take away.
The oysters are fresh as always as all of our raw products for your pleasure and health.
If you are missing our us, or our food, you can order from Food Panda, Grab, Line or call us direct at 02-381-6801