Lazada’s flagship 11.11 shopping festival this year continues to redefine Thailand’s retail experience through innovative Shoppertainment features.
‘The Biggest One Day Sale’ is back this year offering more fun ways to collect vouchers. Shoppers can look forward to 111 million vouchers to be collected and the largest assortment of brands and products on sale marked at the best price of the year.
Mr. Jack Zhang, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Lazada Thailand, said, “Lazada was the first to bring the shopping festival concept to Southeast Asia since 2012, and we are proud to see that the 11.11 Global Shopping Festival has become an anticipated annual event and plays an important role in accelerating Thailand’s progress in eCommerce. Lazada is the fastest-growing eCommerce player in the region with more than 50 million annual active consumers and over 100 percent year-on-year order growth for the past four consecutive quarters,”
Lazada set new records during last year’s 11.11 campaign in Thailand, with more than 240,000 orders snapped up within the first hour. The company saw a significant 287%% total order growth during 11.11 in 2018 compared with the previous year’s 11.11.
11.11 is a system showcase of Lazada’s leading eCommerce ecosystem
11.11 is an annual showcase of Lazada’s leading eCommerce ecosystem supported by the largest B2C logistics network, a wide range of secure payment methods from cash on delivery to our Lazada wallet, as well as our world-class technology that powers the end-to-end consumer and seller experience.
Lazada’s recently launched Collection Points service will enhance the ease of parcel pick-up during 11.11, featuring partnerships with The Mall Group and Tesco Lotus to provide a convenient parcel pick-up option at a preferred time and location. Thai consumers have also shown positive response to the Lazada Wallet, with 189% YOY growth in wallet usage between October 2019 and October 2018.
Lazada shoppers can look forward to a more personalised and search-friendly shopping experience as they hunt for deals this 11.11, thanks to the platform’s AI technology. Lazada has also teamed up with 7 partners in Thailand to introduce an offline to online activity ‘Stamp Hunt’ on 1 November, enabling consumers to scan QR codes at Lazada Partner stores to claim stamps and earn rewards.
Ms. Paradee Sinthawanarong, Chief Marketing Officer of Lazada Thailand said, “Lazada 11.11 is the biggest one-day sale featuring the largest sale assortment and the best deals of the year. The event offers landslide giveaways of over 111 million discount coupons with fun ways for consumers to collect them via our various Shoppertainment and O2O activities.”
Lazada’s Shoppertainment strategy creates new integrated ways for brands to connect with consumers
- Lazada debuted an 11.11 theme song in Thailand, Lazada – Shop Tid Siren, specially adapted from the soundtrack of hugely-popular local television series, My Ambulance. The song is performed by its original singers, Ice – Paris Intarakomalyasut and Praewa Nichaphat Chatchaipholrat. Just for 11.11, fans will get to enjoy a newly produced MV that features Lazada’s brand ambassadors, Bella Ranee Campen and Thanapob Leeratanakajorn. During 11.11, shoppers who search ‘LOVE1111’ on Lazada’s App can collect a discount coupon from Lazada.
- LazGames: Our new in-app game LazCity Wonderland enables consumers to build a virtual LazCity and collect special brand vouchers. Consumers can also play Lazada’s new and first-ever in-app facial recognition game Moji-Go.
- LazLive: Over 1,100 livestreamed sessions are to be expected during this year’s 11.11 on Lazada Thailand. The Lazada Talk Show officially launched as a warm-up for 11.11, with recommendations across 10 shopping themes to inspire shoppers and help them curate a list of must-buy items for the year.
- GUESS IT! King: Our top “Must-Buy List” in each country was featured via our four-hour in-app livestreamed gameshow GUESS IT! King with popular Thai celebrities on 4 November. The program also set a new livestreaming record for SEA with more than 1.1 million views, with over 207,000 views for Thailand alone.
- Lazada 11.11 Super Show: Our in-app livestreamed gala show will be broadcasted on Channel 33 TV on 10 November 11pm onwards. Stay tuned for the interactive ‘voucher rain’ segment which will pop up on the Lazada app during the show.
Lazada also offers LazMall brand exclusives and strategic partnership offerings during 11.11 mega event
- Citi Lazada co-branded credit card offers privileges and exclusive deals* for cardholders
- Every 25THB purchase on Lazada gets 10X points rewards
- Get 1,111THB discount with 3,000THB purchase on Lazada
- 11THB booking price from SC Asset
- 11 heartbeat experiences from Stamp Hunt special prizes – win a Bangkok – Da Nang roundtrip air ticket from Thai Viet Jet airline
- Limited edition Mamypoko packaging design featuring Lazada mascot Lazzie, made exclusively for Lazada 11.11
*terms and conditions apply
Don’t forget to collect vouchers at Lazada for your shopping spree on 11 November. Follow your heartbeat for your loved products. Click add to the cart and top up your Lazada Wallet now. Do not miss ‘Lazada 11.11 Biggest One Day Sale’.