The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Asia Pacific’s Revenue Optimization Conference will be held ‘in-person’ next month on 9th & 10th June at the fabulous Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The agenda of events will reflect the increasing convergence of sales, marketing, revenue optimization, and other commercial functions, and will focus on accelerating the recovery of the hospitality industry as professionals continue to navigate the post-pandemic landscape.
This year, the HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC) will address the latest research & data, and new developments to connect with, track, and influence changing consumer sentiments throughout all phases of travel.
The conference will elevate attendee’s business acumen, and assist them to fast-track their company’s recovery, anticipate & respond to headwinds, and deliver optimized profitability throughout the customer journey.
“The conference comes at a perfect juncture with APAC borders reopening, so now more than ever Hoteliers will benefit from clear data trends, and thought-provoking ideas & actionable insights to guide their strategies” said Jackie Douglas, President HSMAI Asia Pacific.
“This will be a fantastic opportunity for industry professionals to network in person again with peers and leaders of revenue & commercial from across the APAC region.” said Sunny Yu, Board President HSMAI Thailand chapter.
The Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC) events will help organizations ACCELERATE RECOVERY. Identify new opportunities, better align your sales, marketing, and revenue optimization efforts, and adapt to the ever-changing landscape. So, whether you work in a big global brand or a small independent property, there is something for everyone.
The line-up of educational sessions, presentations, and networking opportunities include:
HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference
Day 1: 9 June, 2022
• Keynote: Economics Beyond the Forecast with Michael Shoory, Tourism Economics
• Changing the focus from Revenue to Commercial: Hoteliers panel
• Owners’ expectations for 2022-2023 – Owners’ panel
• Focus on the Customer Journey
• How Hilton uses data and insights to increase revenue
• The latest F&B research and how it impacts RM: with Prof. Sherri Kimes
• Networking: Enjoy drinks and canapes and catch up with industry colleagues
Day 2: 10 June, 2022
• Executive Roundtables (Chief Marketing, Sales & Revenue and Commercial Executives)
• 3 Masterclasses: Commercial Acumen, Using Content to increase conversion and Total Revenue Forecasting
• Tech Innovation Show – 3 Tech Vendors show off the new tech available
Special thank you to our valuable partners sponsoring HSMAI’s Revenue Optimization Conference events and programs:
• Platinum Education Partner: Marina Bay Sands
• Platinum: Cendyn, Amadeus
• Gold: RateGain, Cvent, The Hotels Network, Duetto
• Silver: SuccessGlo
• Supporters: Tourism Economics, Singapore Institute of Technology, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Phuket Hotels Association
• Media: eHotelier
• To learn about partnership opportunities, contact Jackie Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org
View the Revenue Optimization Conference website for additional information.
Registration savings are available for hotel companies when they register five or more people from the same company. Media passes are available by contacting Glen Grosic at email@example.com