When: Tuesday, 30th July 2019
Where: The St. Regis Bangkok
The 4th Edition of Thailand Luxury Symposium 2019 is hosted once again by Luxellence Center, Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce, Luxuo & Stamina gathering world class speakers and leading brands from the hospitality, fashion, Watches and jewelry, cosmetic, Social media and research sector for a full day of content-rich and interactive programming and discussion.
This year, the theme is “LUXURY REDEFINED” with the following topics to be discussed:
- LUXURY AND SUSTAINABILITY: What is the role of luxury to enable and help drive environmental and social progress?
- HIGH TOUCH EXPERIENCES AND HIGH TECHNOLOGY:How do luxury brands adapt to reach these new consumer standards? What does the advent of artificial intelligence mean for an industry build on the hand? How do you balance craft and computing? Can the two comfortably co-exist, or even complement one another? And what are best practices for each?
- LUXURY TRENDS & LOCAL INSIGHT: What are global trends affecting the luxury industry? Is the word luxury redefined, what are the innovation, omni-personal?
Keynote speakers list:
- THITIPORN SATHAVORNMANEE (Executive Director, Luxellence Center)
- ESTERINA NERVINO (Director, Retail in Asia)
- ONANONG PRATAKPHIRIYA (Director, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, L’oreal Thailand)
- SOPAVADEE BEJRAJATI (Division Manager Marketing, CLUB21 Thailand)
- SITA CHUTIPHAWORAKAN (Co-Founder, Bchu Runway)
- KLAUS CHRISTANDL (General Manager, The St. Regis Bangkok)
- TAWICHA TRAKULYINGYONG (Chief Technology Officer, SANSIRI PCL)
- TARATE POSHYANANDA (Group CEO, AMORN GROUP)
- PAM THIEN (Chief Digital Officer, LUXUO)
- DAN ZONMANI (Global Branding Lead, LINE Thailand)
- JULIEN GAUBERT-MOLINA (Managing Director, Hong Kong, Business Development Director, Greater China, Same Same But Different)
- JEROME HERVIO (Managing Partner, Stamina Asia)