To celebrate its 4th anniversary, IMPACT Speed Park Muang Thong Thani, a world class go kart facility managed by IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd., has rolled out two brand new promotions for speedsters and thrill seekers to enjoy the ultimate go-karting experience. Starting with a very special package “IMPACT Speed Park @ Motor Expo 2020” that allows customers to purchase discount vouchers at only THB300 per session (excluding membership fee). Discount vouchers will be available for purchase at the IMPACT Speed Park booth (located in front of the lobby of Challenger Hall 2) in the annual Motor Expo 2020 being held at Challenger Hall 1-3, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani on December 2-13, 2020. The vouchers are valid until December 15, 2020.
Another promotion is “Festive Seasons & 4th Anniversary”. With every 5-session package purchased, customers are eligible to enter a lucky draw and stand a chance to win prizes worth over THB 10,000 including 10-20% discounts on driving session at IMPACT Speed Park, cool racing caps, vouchers to use at hotels and restaurants under the management of IMPACT, and more. This promotion is available throughout the month of December 2020. Don’t miss out!
Come experience the unique thrill of speed at IMPACT Speed Park with one of these two special offers. For more information, please call 02-055-8900 or visit www.facebook.com/impactspeedpark.
Precautionary measures at IMPACT Speed Park
Due to the ongoing situation, the IMPACT Speed Park has returned with a set of seven precautionary measures to ensure everyone’s health and safety. The seven measures include:
- Advance booking by phone or through website, Facebook Messenger or email. No payment or deposit is required for individuals or small groups.
- Customers can register up to a day in advance via QR code or web link. Registration can also be done upon their arrival at IMPACT Speed Park.
- Contactless payment can be made via QR code, mobile banking, or bank transfer, either in advance or at reception.
- After briefing, first time customers are required to wait in the room until called and existing customers queue at pit lane entrance.
- Once called, customers will proceed to the pit lane using the floor markers as a guide. Single use balaclava is provided. Customers are required to wait for their turn to choose a helmet. Customers can also bring and use their own full-face motorcycle helmets.
- No changes, the fun and thrills are all the same!
- Customers are required to maintain distance to other users when exit the kart, then return the helmet to the staff for UV disinfection.