Singapore’s biggest consumer tech festival begins today, offering the best deals on consumer electronics for the next 11 days. These deals can be enjoyed online on participating retailers’ e-shops and on exclusive partner Shopee’s platform. Consumers can also visit participating retail outlets islandwide from 2 – 12 September 2021.
COMEX-exclusive new launches* include the Lenovo Tab 11 Plus with PC-class capabilities, the sleek and affordable zero bezel 55” and frameless 32” Android TVs from AIWA, a new series of Invader PCs by Dynacore, and stylish true wireless earphones from Philips in collaboration with K-Pop idol group STAYC. Gaming afficionados can also
check out the ultra-immersive range of Simulator Racing PCs, which have been specially created by Aftershock PC for the COMEX Festival 2021.
Homegrown heroes such as Creative, Aftershock PC, Omnidesk, Royale Ergonomics, Invader PC and Dreamcore will also be rolling out new product launches, joining over 150 brands and 60 exhibitors who will be putting forth exciting promotions during the festival.
Jason Tay, Head of Growth & Strategy at Omnidesk said, “As one of Singapore’s largest IT and consumer technology fairs, COMEX acts as an enabler for Omnidesk, providing outreach and exposure to existing and potential customers on the latest offerings Omnidesk has.”
“As a homegrown brand, we’ve had the pleasure to participate in every COMEX since ourlaunch in 2017. Being able to connect seamlessly with our audience is critical to a brand like ours, and we can’t wait to share the exciting custom PC deals and promotions that we’ve put together specially for COMEX.” added Eugene Lim, Co-Founder of Dreamcore Custom PCs.
Now in its 27th year, the COMEX Festival 2021 is organised by Constellar Exhibitions, the events subsidiary of Constellar Holdings (formerly known as SingEx-Sphere), and copresented with leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, Shopee, as its exclusive e-marketplace partner.
COMEX Festival 2021 Highlights
• Free Digital Brochure – Tech enthusiasts can now access the free digital brochure with over 80 pages of promotions, including new product launches, online live shows and unbeatable deals up to 80% off during the festival period
on the COMEX website.
• Shop and Win Lucky Draw – Shoppers who make any purchase during the festival period stand a chance to win up to $8,000 worth of prizes including a Secretlab TITAN Evo 2022 in Stealth NEO™ Hybrid Leatherette gaming chair,
AIWA 55″ inch LED TV, Creative SXFI Carrier Soundbar, and more, with double chances for AMEX card holders and StarHub users.
• 9.9 Hot Deals and Live Stream Sessions – COMEX will be joining Shopee during popular 9.9 shopping date to offer hot deals from participating exhibitors, which will be listed exclusively on the COMEX website. Consumers can also look forward to the special 9.9 live streaming session with fantastic offers and live demonstrations from 7-10pm on the COMEX Facebook page.
• COMEX Super Tech Show – In partnership with COMEX Festival, the Super Tech Show will be happening from 5 – 12 September for consumers to enjoy up to 90% off on the hottest electronic items. Enjoy upsized discounts on 100% authentic electronics products from popular brands. There will also be up to $100 off flash vouchers daily. Look out for limited-time deals released daily at selected time slots, special 1-for-1 deals, bundle deals, gift with purchase, under $0.99 deals and other amazing offers. Feeling lucky? Stand a chance to win exciting electronic prizes
daily such as Realme C25s worth $229, Nintendo Switch Lite worth $329 and more at only $0.10 from 9 – 12 September!
• Shopee 10.9 Livestream – Catch Aiken Chia (@aikenchia) as he unboxes and discovers the latest Samsung Galaxy products, namely the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, Galaxy Watch4 series and Galaxy
Buds2! Don’t miss out on the special flash voucher drops during the livestream and giveaways worth $216 up for grabs.
• Trade-In Program for Cash – Consumers can convert their old devices (mobile phone, laptops and games consoles) into cash for their next upgrade at the COMEX Festival trade-in program.
• Lenovo Giveaway Contest (Supported by Challenger) – Shoppers can participate in the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus New Launch Giveaway contest held on the COMEX Facebook to stand a chance to win Lenovo devices (Worth up to $299) from 1 to 7 September.
• Purchase with Purchase (PwP) Deals – Get up to 50% off EarFun earphone products in the form of a promo code, with no minimum purchase when they shop at the COMEX Festival.
• Exclusive WFH Contest for American Express Card Holders – Existing AMEX card holders can start submitting their WFH contest entries for a chance to win an Omnidesk Wildwood+ series desk with personalized name engraving worth $1,059.
To begin your shopping experience at the COMEX Festival, access the digital brochure now! For more information, please visit the COMEX website, Facebook and Instagram pages.
COMEX Festival 2021
2 – 12 September 2021
Happening Online and Offline
Official Hashtags: #COMEXFestival #COMEXFestival2021