As we discussed in our recent and very successful Technology and Cyber Crime, Cruising and Aviation webinars, which manty of you attended, tourism, travel and all its sectors and in particular in Australia and internationally and including, hotels and accommodation have all been significantly affected by COVID-19.
At Global Travel Media we want to do what we can to look to the future, through the views and in-depth knowledge of highly informed hotel and accommodation specialists and to what we all are sure will ultimately be a rosy future for the hotel and accommodation sectors.
To help achieve this, our panel of leading domestic and international hotel and accommodation specialists will be joining me, John Alwyn-Jones, Special Correspondent and Editor – Cruise, Aviation, Travel and Tourism Global Travel Media, for this very special webinar, “What Might the Future of Hotels and Accommodation Look Like?” during and post COVID-19.
So, please register as spaces are limited, to join our next exciting webinar “What Might the Future of Hotels and Accommodation Look Like?”, which will be taking place on Zoom on Thursday 29 October 2020 at 1.00pm to 2.30pm Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, so please make sure you check the correct time for your location.
Our stellar group of industry leading panellists looking at hotels and accommodation during and after COVID-19, include:-
- Anna Guillan, Consultant, Kerzner International Holdings Limited;
- Belinda Morris, Head of Hotel Distribution Business Travel, APAC, Amadeus;
- Craig Hooley, Chief Operating Officer, Minor Hotels Australia;
- Girish Jhunjhnuwala, Founder and CEO, Ovolo Hotels;
- Graham Perry, Managing Director Australasia, Best Western Hotels;
- Karan Kaul Vice President Business Development Absolute Hotel Services;
- Matt Cameron-Smith. Chief Executive Officer, Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia;
- Robert Dawson, General Manager-Park Hyatt Melbourne & Area Vice President – Pacific, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts;
- Ron de Wit Managing Director of AHS Advisory;
- Ruwan Peiris, Head of Operations – Australasia & South Pacific InterContinental Hotels Group; and
- Scott Wegener, Head of Sales APAC, Tripadvisor
What an amazing phalanx of knowledge and experience to give their views on “What Might the Future of Hotels and Accommodation Look Like?”,… a webinar not to be missed!
So, to register all you need to do is click on this link CLICK HERE – remember places are limited so make sure you register NOW!
In the meantime, if you would also like to check out our recent “What Might the Future of Aviation Look Like” webinar, all you need to do is CLICK HERE.
We look forward to seeing at our next exciting webinar “What Might the Future of Hotels and Accommodation Look Like?”, which will be taking place on Zoom on Thursday 29 October 2020 at 1.00pm to 2.30pm Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, so please make sure you check the correct time for your location.
A report by John Alwyn-Jones