CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2020 is welcoming the participation of exhibitors from Taiwan and Bangladesh, joining the other leading companies and brands to showcase their latest technologies and innovations, from 25 th to 27 th November 2020 at IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Centre, Bangkok, Thailand.
The Taiwanese exhibitor Pavilion, led by Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association (TEEMA) will present the very best of technology from Taiwanese leading companies and brands, while the Bangladesh exhibitor Pavilion is organised by the Bangladesh Hi-Tech Park Authority (BHTPA), a government organisation tasked to oversee the development of IT and High-Tech industry in Bangladesh.
Mr. Richard Lee, the Chairman of TEEMA stated, “TEEMA is pleased to continue to organise the Taiwan Pavilion again at CEBIT ASEAN Thailand. For this year, we are introducing our top technology companies to showcase new and innovative technologies targeting the emerging ASEAN markets.”
He added, “CEBIT ASEAN Thailand is ASEAN’s business platform for tech and digital industry to build new business, explore new markets and get connected with partners. This is an important and effective platform for Taiwanese companies wishing to seek new opportunities in this region.”
Bangladesh is also participating for the second time at CEBIT ASEAN Thailand. A. N. M. Safiqul Islam, Project Director (Joint Secretary) of BHTPA mentioned “This is our second time at CEBIT ASEAN Thailand. We are very happy to bring Bangladesh 7 companies (4- software Companies & 3–BPO/KPO companies) and to the exhibition and be part of the fastest growing market. The mission of Bangladesh Hi-Tech Park Authority is an autonomous government organization to promote Hi-Tech Industry through providing business spaces and other facilities in Bangladesh. We are extremely proud that our delegation will be bringing the latest technologies and innovations to CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2020 with a strong focus on technology and digital the ASEAN Region.”
“We are delighted to welcome Taiwan and Bangladesh again at CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2020. This reflects the growing importance of CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2020 as a key meeting place for the tech and digital industry. This is further underscored by the strong supports that we have from Thailand’s Ministry of Digital Economy and Society, National Innovation Agency, Artificial Intelligence Association of Thailand, Institute for Small and Medium Enterprises Development, Thai-German Institute, Software Park Thailand, and many more other organisations.” says Mr. Loy Joon How, General Manager, IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd.
CEBIT ASEAN Thailand is welcoming over 5,000 top buyers and tech professionals with the participation of 250 international exhibitors for over three days of innovation showcase and demonstrations, business opportunities, networking and relationship building, knowledge exchanges across six key tech profiles, namely: Artificial Intelligence; E-Commerce & Digital Marketing; 5G; Enterprise Software & Cyber Security; Data & Cloud and Smart Solution & IOT.
In addition, CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2020 will also be organizing many interesting and exciting webinars, conferences, forum, business matchings, and start-up pavilions that bring together key industry players and professionals from Thailand and ASEAN and beyond.
- CEBIT X TechTalkThai Webinar – In collaboration with Techtalkthai.com leading IT website in Thailand launch 1 st online knowledge sessions under the theme “Navigating the Impact of COVID 19” including 3 sessions; How to re-imagine and reboot your business after COVID-19 to stay ahead?; How to adapt and implement AI technology to enhance your business post COVID-19? and The new norms in the application of Marketing Technology (MTech) to flourish your business by experts from technology & digital industry such as KASIKORNBANK, AIS, and Sertis to share their expertise and insights;
- 360? Tech and Digital Conferences – “Tech Talks” 360? tech and digital conferences where innovators, technology experts and business leaders share knowledge and solutions across diverse sectors ranging from e-commerce, digital marketing, smart office, digital workforce transformation and seminars by tech organizations and associations in partnership with Artificial Intelligence Association of Thailand, Software Park Thailand and many more;
- Business Matching Programme – An opportunity for exhibitors to meet key buyers and targeted audience to generate new sales leads, expand their business network and to build their brand presence to reach the ASEAN market;
- Business Leader Forum – A knowledge platform featuring experts from tech and digital industry to share their expertise and insights on “Digital Workforce Transformation”;
- Start-Ups Pavilion – The pavilion will continue to be a dedicated showcase for innovative tech start-ups with cutting-edge technologies to meet the future needs of the industry.