UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency in Thailand organized “2 Billion Kilometres to Safety” charity run to commemorate World Refugee Day on 20 June andencouraged Thai people to join the global movement by acting in solidarity and run, walk or cycle to achieve a cumulative total of two billion kilometres which cover the distance travelled by refugees each year.
Joining this “2 Billion Kilometres to Safety” charity run in order to commemorate World Refugee Day are Giuseppe de Vincentiis (center), UNHCR Representative andPraya Lundberg, (3rd from right) UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador Tahra Laszlo Taylor (3rd from left), Chief Operations Officer, Ari and UNHCR High Profile Supporters also joined the event held on Rajadamnern Nok Avenue in front of the United Nations Buildings.
In the picture (From the Left)
- Piyarat Kanjaruek UNHCR High Profile Supporter
- Kit Bencharongkul UNHCR High Profile Supporter
- Tahra Laszlo Taylor Chief Operations Officer, Ari
- Giuseppe de Vincentiis UNHCR Representative
- Praya Lundberg UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador
- Matthew Brag Managing Director, Mangata Productions
- Sasinan komonsutthi Head of Human Resource Department, The Export Shop Co., Ltd.