The South East Asia Hotel Investors’ Summit, created by HOFTEL, the global hotel owners’ alliance, is back with a brand new set of topics and many senior speakers
We have an agenda focused on many of the key issues facing the industry today including:
- The Vietnam boom – is it sustainable?
- Management, OTA and loyalty programme fees on the same booking. Really?
- Is it time for franchising to take off?
- Too dependent on China – how safe is reliance on a single inbound market
- Can boutique luxury groups give you a bottom line?
- Australia – too late or too early to put in your capital?
- Has the sharing economy hurt the hotel sector?
- Creating a new story for the public markets
- How can you secure a financial return when hotel yields and debt rates are so close?
- Elections – red light or green light for the sector?
SEAHIS is expected to attract 250-350 senior executives from the hotel sector, of whom around 90 will be speakers, making the event more like a senior management seminar than a mass participation conference.
Confirmed speakers to date include;
- Suchad Chiaranussati, CEO, SC Capital Partners
- Tommy Lai, CEO, GHM
- Gordon Oldham, Pavilions Hotels and Resorts
- Aron Harilela, CEO, Harilela Hotels
- Brian Williams, Deputy Chairman, Swire Hotels
- Piyaporn (“Ann”) Phanachet, CEO U Cit
- Tony Ryan, Head of M&A, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels
- Bill Barnett, Founder, C9 Hotelworks
- Norbert Vas, Head of Development, Archipelago International
- Timmy Ho, Head of Corporate Affairs, Cornerstone Partners