JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, a five star luxury resort, located on the finest and pristine Mai Khao beach of Phuket, is once again recognized by Travel + Leisure World’s Best Award 2020. With an impressive overall score of 94.09, JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa was named and ranked No. 4 out of Top 10 Southeast Asia Resort Hotels category. The resort is also the only resort on the Phuket Island that has achieved this acclaimed award & recognition for second consecutive year. See result, https://www.travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/resort-hotels-in-southeast-asia Travel + Leisure has published the winners of its 25th annual World’s Best Award, revealing the top destinations, airlines, hotels, cruise lines, tour operators and other travel suppliers around the world for 2020 based on a survey of its readers that was conducted prior to the coronavirus pandemic.
Visit https://www.travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/worlds-best to view a comprehensive list of this year’s winners.
“We are very delighted to receive this prestigious Travel + Leisure World’s Best Award for second time in a row. This terrific news just arrived in a perfect timing as we are gearing up to the hotel reopening on 17th July. A big heartfelt thank you to all the readers’ survey participants and travelers who voted for us.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon”, said Mr. George Varughese, JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa’s General Manager.
In celebration of this award and hotel reopening, the hotel offers numerous promotions and packages that you can select as your choices. Promotions among Tiew Hai Kum; Phuket Staycation – Family by JW; Phuket Staycation – Couple by JW package; Summer Dreaming; Splendid Cash Vouchers with the value added up to 50% which you can use to redeem on accommodation, food & beverage, spa and resort incidentals. For more information or reservations, call + 66 076 338 000 or contact us on facebook messenger, m.me/jwmarriottphuket
Since opening in December 2001, JW Marriott Phuket Resort & spa has clinched over 300 awards and is highly recognized in Asia for its outstanding family-friendly, eco-friendly, honeymoon & weddings destination as well as the top meetings and events venue in Thailand. Being on this year’s Reader’s Choice Awards complements other awards that the resort has won such as
• Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA)’ certificate;
• Green Hotel Award 2019 – 2020 (Gold Level);
• The Certified of Excellence Hall of Fame, by TripAdvisor; Listed 1st Top 25th Hotel for Families in Thailand as well as 5th Top 25th Hotels for Families in Asia category by TripAdvisor;
• Award of Excellence for Resort Hotel (80 rooms and over) the 10th Thailand Tourism Awards by Tourism Authority of Thailand.
• Thailand MICE Venue Standard Award, certified by Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB);
• The IUCN – Marriott Partnership project ‘Best CSR – Social Impact Partnership’ at the 2017 Rockefeller Social Impact Awards, curated by The Resource Alliance;
• The favorite hotel in Asia by Conde Nast Traveler India, Readers’ Choice Award 2017
• Top 40 Resorts in Asia by Conde Nast Traveler US Reader’s Choice Award 2016 and more.