McKibbon Hospitality, an industry leader in hotel development, management and renovations, was awarded five prestigious awards at the Marriott CFRST (Select Service) General Manager’s Conference, held in Chicago this April.
Tampa, Fla.-based McKibbon manages 87 hotels in over 30 cities, representing 20 premier brands for Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG brands. The company’s portfolio had seven of its properties and teams recognized by Marriott for a variety of awards, from “Hotel of the Year” to “Team Member of the Year.”
The Marriott CFRST awards honor select-service and extended-stay brands, including AC Hotels, Aloft Hotels, Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites, Residence Inn, TownePlace Suites and Sheraton Four Points.
The criteria for the applicable awards are as follows: Gold hotels must be in the top 10% in the brand on guest satisfaction surveys (GSS). Silver hotels must land in the top 20% of the brand’s GSS.
McKibbon Awards Received:
• Aloft Greenville Downtown, located in a mixed-used hub in the burgeoning South Carolina city, landed the Hotel of the Year Award for the entire Aloft brand. Dustin Cash, general manager, accepted the award.
• The impeccable Residence Inn Ft. Myers Gulf Coast Town Center, which offers one- and two-bedroom suites and studios, was awarded the Gold Hotel Award for guest satisfaction.
• Three McKibbon hotels won the Silver Hotel Award for guest satisfaction: Courtyard Ft. Myers Gulf Coast Town Center is located just off I-75 and within walking distance of upscale dining, shopping and entertainment. Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown is a quaint extended-stay hotel that offers one- and two-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas and fully equipped kitchens. SpringHill Suites Pensacola, just minutes from Escambia Bay in the Florida panhandle, features roomy studio suites.
• Radmila “Rada” Kukrika won Team Member of the Year for the entire Courtyard brand. Rada joined the Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland team more than 20 years ago and serves as the Courtyard bistro attendant.
• Sherry Petrazio, of Four Points Huntsville Airport, was named Team Member of the Year for the entire Sheraton Four Points brand.
“We are extremely proud of the individual properties and team members that earned such prestigious honors,” said McKibbon president Randy Hassen. “Being recognized by Marriott for these awards confirms that we consistently exceed expectations and the guest satisfaction scores and team member awards prove that.”
McKibbon Hospitality has been consistently recognized by Marriott for its excellence in guest service for select-service and extended-stay properties.[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]