VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, led by the hotel’s General Manager, Mr. Nicolas Peth (2nd from right), is proud to announce that once again the hotel has been awarded “Asia’s Top Design Hotel” and that the hotel’s La VIE – Creative French Cuisine restaurant has been awarded “Asia’s Top Fine Dining Restaurant” at the NOW Travel Asia Awards 2018 – 2019 Gala Ceremony, recently held at Kempinski Hotel Chengdu, during the seventh successive year of this award ceremony.
The hotels’ Head of Marketing & Communications, Mr. Nuntakorn Chang, said, “We are delighted that VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel and La VIE – Creative French Cuisine have received these prestigious recognitions. The highly respected annual awards by NOW Travel Asia magazine reward service excellence across all sectors of the travel industry in the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East and have recognized our hotels as being among the best of luxury accommodations and facilities. This also sets the highest standards for our continued service and should inform our guests of the luxury they will find and can enjoy at both VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel and La VIE – Creative French Cuisine.”
The picture shows (from left to right)
1. Ms. Sudarat Binsolem, Assistant Food & Beverage Manager for VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
- Mr. Diego Held, Director of Food & Beverage for VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
- Mr. Kanapot Sitthiwong, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of NOW TRAVEL ASIA CO.,LTD.
- Mr. Nicolas Peth, General Manager for VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
- Mr. Nuntakorn Chang, Head of Marketing & Communications for VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel