Who will you see there?
9th & 10th of July 2019
The Sands Expo & Convention Center Singapore
There is less than a week to go until our 2019 Strategy Conference in Singapore.
The only event where the program is Created by Hoteliers for Hoteliers
Who’s coming to our conference next week?
- Director of Digital and Loyalty- Park Hotel Group
- Strategy & Insights Associate Asia Pacific- Google
- Director, Revenue Optimization And Distribution– Venetian Macau
- Director of Business Development- Mandarin Orchard Hotels (Meritus group)
- Vice President Hotel Sales- Pan Pacific Hotel Group
- Director Sales CRM Solutions APAC- Hilton
- Director of Digital Marketing, Loyalty and Partnership- Accor
- Associate Director Revenue Management- Marina Bay Sands
- Director of Marketing Planning and Operations- Minor Hotels
This is just a snap shot of who is coming next week. Register Now and add your name to this list of leaders in our industry across Asia Pacific!
TWO DAY AGENDA
Day 1: One Day Conference
HSMAI Strategy Conference –The main conference day is the place to see and hear senior hoteliers from Asia Pacific sharing their experience, some case studies and best practices for hotels. The focus is on sales, digital, e-commerce and distribution.
Day Two: Educational Workshops
HSMAI Academy presents a full day of Training Workshops providing you with the practical skills you need to make a difference to your business.
We also have an Executive Roundtable – HSMAI Chief Commercial Officers Executive Round Table is an ‘invitation-only’ event for the most senior hotel leaders in Asia Pacific.
· Targeting market segments – Staycationers
· Hilton will be talking on hiring and training of staff in commercial disciplines
· Marina Bay Sands on Optimising your Meetings & Events strategy and Cvent running a session on improving your RFP process
· Changing payment types for hotel guests
· WeChat tool to target Chinese travellers
· Creating dashboards using free tools
· Translations on steroids – localising
· To appeal to your competitive heart – a chance to beat your competitors – we’re running a simulation where we pitch teams from different hotels against each other to get the best return – run by Fabian Bartnick so should be great fun