Why Andrew J Wood is the BEST candidate for PRESIDENT of SKÅL ASIA.
FACT: His years of experience on the board (since 2005) and knowledge of Skål International cannot be matched.
FACT: His honest reputation and his ability for action to get things done through people. His contacts of Skålleagues is exceptional.
FACT: A member of Skål since1992 with a record of achievements and success born out of years of skilfully developing achievable goals. A strategic management style based on planning and looking ahead. He is hard working, straight forward, non political and tells it as it is.
FACT: During his Presidency his club Bangkok won the Club of the Year 2018-19.
FACT: Awarded Skål Order of Merit in 2013, the Membre D’Honneur in 2019 and Skål International President’s Award in 2020
NO-ONE is more qualified to lead SKÅL ASIA out of the post COVID era and into the future.
WIth ACTION and a PLAN. The 2021-2-3 PLAN
20 Clear GOALS and ACTION. Recorded for all to see.
- Open new countries Cambodia | Laos | Vietnam
- Open new clubs from 43 active clubs to 50 clubs in Asia by 2023
- Target 3000 members in Asia by 2023
- Work to incorporate YS into the membership portfolio by 2022/23
- Strengthen communication with all 5 National Committees in ASIA ie Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Ch.Taipei and India
- Provide grants and loans to achieve membership goals at grassroots through clubs and NCs
- SAA CONGRESS to offer best available rates. Abolish rotation (East, West, SEA). Make it price led. Review content format. Provide more business and networking opportunities. Review speaker content
- Develop Skål Asia sponsors network
- Appoint a Digital Marcom Director (DMD) to the Board
- DMD to manage SI/SAA websites and all SAA social media
- DMD to manage SAA database (dB), Zoom, Election Buddy and EDM communications
- Enhance digital marketing opportunities for all SAA clubs
PR & COMMUNICATIONS
- Provide First Class communications and images with outstanding branding and professional look and feel. Ensure this branding is mirrored in our emails and all communications including media releases.
- Quarterly professionally produced 2 page eNewsletter
- Appoint a paid secretariat managed by the board and reporting to the SAA SECRETARY
- Legally Register SAA
- Resolve bank account placement
- Introduce electronic invoicing, payment and banking
STATUTES & BY-LAWS
- Revise and Review SAA Statutes and By-Laws. Ensure that the board represents a wide cross section of its members and limits (a maximum of 3) the number of representatives from one country in line with other Skål groupings
- Develop a SAA succession plan to ensure continuity at board level
We will start to implement the plan from the moment I am elected. We have much to do and it is important that we don’t waste time.
Please make your VOTE count.[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]