1. All staff members and contractors have been informed and educated about the coronavirus; required to do daily temperature checks; and wear face masks before start working.
2. Ensure good cleaning occurs throughout the attraction in areas with regular contacts like lift buttons, door handles, 4D Cinema seats, Glass Bottom Boat, taps, and washbasins. All is to be cleaned with disinfectant on daily basis.
3. Temperature checks for all visitors before entering the attractions.
4. Face masks are available, free of charge, for visitors upon request.
5. Hand sanitizers are provided and additional disinfectant sprays have been used across attractions.
6. Medic stations have been set up within mall to send suspected cases to hospital upon detection or request.
SEA LIFE Bangkok, the world-class aquarium at B1-2 fl., Siam Paragon (BTS Siam station)
Entrance fee (for expats): Adults 590 THB / Kids (3-11 years old) 490 THB
Contact us via: http://www.sealifebangkok.com/ Tel. +66-687-2000
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/SEALIFEBangkokOceanWorld