HOP INN Hotels, a network of budget hotels across Thailand and the Philippines developed and operated by The Erawan Group PLC, Thailand’s leading hotel developer, have announced the reopening of all their hotels in Thailand with guests welcome to come and stay from 1, June 2020.
To express gratitude for the reopening, HOP INN Hotels is supporting the Thai Red Cross Society to thank them for all their hard work and efforts to help our communities during the crisis. All revenue generated on June 5, 2020, from all 40 hotels, approximately 930,676THB, plus donations from HOP INN staff, bringing the total sum to 1,000,000 THB, was given to the Palang Nam Jai 63 Baht Project Fight against the spread of COVID-19 of Thai Red Cross Society on 16 June 2020. This donation is a united contribution from our HOP INN customers and all level of staff to give back to society and show sincere gratitude to the Thai Red Cross Society for their hard work for Thai community and people throughout crisis. The donation will support important crisis activities, including the Royal Kitchen Project located at Sra Pathum Palace that distributes food to all people in need, Thai Red Cross Society Survival Bags, medical equipment for Chulalongkorn Hospital, and equipment for blood donation.
Petch Krainukul, President of the Erawan Group PLC, said “This is an important moment for our HOP INN Hotels, as we can once again get back to doing what we do best and that’s offering quality, clean, comfortable, and safe accommodation to all our guests. These unprecedented times have been challenging for our staff, our guests, our suppliers, and our communities. To mark our reopening, we have gathered one day’s revenue from guest reservations together with a donation from our staff to make a donation to the Thai Red Cross Society to thank them for all their valuable contributions to communities during this crisis. We will, of course, be adhering to high levels of health and safety measures at all our hotels, and our staff will be ensuring all our guests have a pleasant and memorable stay with us.”
HOP INN Hotels in Thailand were closed due to the health crisis that swept the world, but now, the doors are open once again to provide quality and friendly service.
Strict safety procedures and the highest hygiene measures possible have been undertaken to ensure that the health and wellbeing of all guests and staff is a priority.
All of the 40 hotels are committed to rigorous health and safety standards through the ‘Safe Stay at HOP INN’ protocols.
- When visiting any of our hotels, everyone is always required to wear a mask in public areas.
- We will be screening the temperatures of all employees, guests, and visitors, those who have a body temperature more than 37.5℃, may not be allowed to enter the hotel.
- Social distancing whenguests check-in at the lobby and while riding in elevators is required at all times.
- Screens have been installed at the reception counter to further ensure the safety of guests and staff.
- E-Payments are encouraged to reduce exposure.
- Alcohol gel is provided in the public area of all hotels.
- Cleaning and sterilizing of the public area of all hotels are undertaken every 30-minutes from 9 am – 9 pm.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures in every room.
- Hygiene laundry service to protect from all virus and bacteria
- Key cards can be dropped into the “Express Check-Out” box to eliminate any contact.
HOP INN prides itself on consistently providing high levels of quality professional service and always delivering on the brand’s four pillars: Cleanliness, Convenience, Comfort, and Safety. Guests who choose to stay at HOP INN can rest assured they will have a good and safe stay and, of course, they will always have a good day.