Diethelm Travel Group, an award-winning inbound tour operator servicing Asia, today launched an exclusive agent section of its website specially designed to provide comprehensive information, resources and updates available to agents 24/7.
The online hub offers inside access to sourced content from all of Diethelm Travel’s 13 country offices allowing agents to easily stay up to date on new products and promotions, many of which are only available through Diethelm Travel. The rich resource also helps agents more fully explore and understand destinations from the convenience of their computer to then better guide and serve their clients.
Available only to registered agents, key features of “My Diethelm” include:
- A streamlined dashboard summarising newly added information
- Product updates from all 13 Asian countries Diethelm Travel operates in
- Special promotions on hotels and travel packages
- Downloadable files sharing useful business intelligence, such as marketing materials, inspection reports, travel tips, hotel development and construction reports, etc.
- Destination guides highlighting local recommendations from Diethelm Travel’s on-the-ground experts of the best places to dine, shop and more
- Access to Diethelm Travel’s webinar series including past webinar archives available to replay with downloadable presentation files
- An image gallery where agents can download exclusive Diethelm Travel images to use in marketing materials
- Archived newsletter content
- An event calendar highlighting unique holidays, festivals and events to help plan ahead for special trips
A downloadable tariff function will also be added in the near future allowing agents to log in and easily retrieve all pricing of Diethelm Travel’s various products including hotel rates, packages, excursions and transfer services.
“With dedicated offices across 13 different countries and more than six decades of operating in the region, Diethelm Travel holds a wealth of knowledge and personal experience that we strive to share with our clients,” said Siprang Srinarintranon, Group Director of Marketing of Diethelm Travel Group. “With ‘My Diethelm’, now we can share this insight more easily and regularly. All information available in the portal has been carefully curated by each country’s general manager and local teams to ensure that it is not only accurate and highly useful but also an inspiring read.”
To access ‘My Diethelm’, go to www.diethelmtravel.com/