Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) collaborates with travel partners as part of the new campaign “We miss the rain” – 60 Happiness Routes @ Muang Thai the Series. And now, you are invited to embrace the upcoming rainy season by packing your bags, heading into the great outdoors and finding joy in the soothing rain — with special promotions and offers on accommodation, flight tickets, car rentals, spas, and a lot more activities –- exclusively for rainy season lovers exploring Thailand.
Mr. Yuthasak Supasorn, Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Governor said, “The green, rainy season this year will be more special than ever –- an occasion everybody looks forward to after a long period of staying and working at home. TAT is now offering this special campaign, “We miss the rain”, which invites you to explore 60 rainy season destinations voted by tourists as the places they want to visit the most, such as Baan Pabongpiang in Chiang Mai, the rice terraces of “Pid Thong Lang Pra” project in Nan, the green fields Baan Phamon in Chiang Mai, Lung Dech Tea Farm and 2000 Tea Farm in Chiang Mai, and many more places.”
TAT and its travel partners are offering special promotions exclusively for Thais throughout the rainy season, including:
- Thai Smile Airways offers a special ticket promotion “Rainy Me & My Gang” with flights to Chiangmai, Surat Thani, Phuket and Narathiwat starting at 1,250 baht. Passengers traveling between Bangkok to Phuket will have a chance to win 60 accommodation vouchers from Blu Monkey Phuket Group hotels, with a value totaling over 150,000 baht. Rest assured that the best hygienic standards will be adhered to for the safety of all passengers. Seats can be booked during the period 1– 15 July 2020 for flight dates between 16 July and 15 September 2020.
- Nok Air offers the first 60 passengers to purchase a ticket as part of Nok Air’s “Go Solo Go Far” promotion from Bangkok to Chiangmai will receive free-stay accommodation vouchers for Baan Phuen Hostel & Rooftop in Chiangmai! International standard COVID-19 prevention measures are being strictly employed on all Nok Air flights.
- AirAsia offers their “Fly to North and South” promotional deals with seats available for booking from July onwards. Fly safe with AirAsia on all domestic flights.
- Trip.com launches its flash sale event “Family Fun Fin” with up to 75% off accommodation for families. The event lasts only 3 days and these special deals are available from 1-3 July.
Other special deals for rainy season lovers include:
- Trip.com offers up to 50% hotel discounts and domestic ticket discounts.
- VietJet Air’s Bangkok-Chiangmai deals starting from 1,225 baht, available until 25 July 2020. Fly today until 30 August 2020.
- Grab offers a 60% discount for Just Grab and Grab Car services with promotional code “TATRAINY”.
- ASAP offers a 30% discount when using promotional code “60WHP”.
- BUDGET has special rental car promotions starting at 800 baht per day when using promotional code “TATBUD20”.
- OASIS SPA offers special deals for tourists purchasing SPA packages as part of the campaign, starting at 2,548 baht (reduced from 5,900 baht).
- Muang Thai Insurance offers a 15% discount on insurance premium. Customers will also receive a 100-baht Tesco Lotus gift card with a minimum purchase of 400 baht.
- Cigna is giving away free 3-month life insurance packages covering medical expenses of up to 5,000 baht per case. Sign up via the “We Miss the Rain” campaign.
Mr. Yuthasak Supasorn, Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Governor concluded, “Every traveler purchasing travel deals and flights from the campaign website ( hellorainy.60เส้นทางความสุข.com ) will have a chance to win over different 100 prizes including plane tickets, hotel vouchers, travel packages and other premium items — with a total value of 1 million baht. The draw to select winning participants will be held on 30 September 2020. Updates on all of the activities and events will be posted on the 60 Happiness Routes Facebook page.”
Follow and discover more about the “We miss the rain” campaign using these links: