Traveloka, as the first technology company from Indonesia introducing Multi-City flight feature
– Through Multi-city flight feature, users can book an international flight ticket for multiple cities within one transaction
– The new Multi-city flight feature is available for ticket booking through Traveloka App v3.9 and above (iOS & Android) as well as through desktop
Traveloka, a leading technology company that provides online travel and lifestyle products for domestic and international destinations, officially announced its newest flight feature innovation, Multi-city, a feature that allows users to book flight tickets to several destinations in one transaction. As the first Indonesian technology company which introduces Multi-city flight feature, currently, users can easily add two additional destinations from and to several international destinations, such as Japan, South Korea, Australia, China, Europe, and the United Kingdom.
Outbound travel is predicted will continue to grow. According to Mastercard Future of Outbound Travel in Asia Pacific (2016 to 2021) data, Thailand is expected to record annual outbound travel growth of 4.8% during this period with the number of tourists expected to exceed 9.1 million people in 2021. This growth is also expected to increase, both due to business trips and leisure travel.
Caesar Indra, Senior Vice President Business Development Traveloka, said, “We understand that outbound travel shows positive growth. This is also in line with our understanding and valuable input from our users to provide Multi-city flight features. When traveling abroad and stay in a country, such as Japan, travelers often move from one city to another. For instance, when visiting Japan, they will arrive in Tokyo but move to Kyoto or Osaka in another day and make the last city they visited as their return flight location. By using Multi-city flight feature, we want to invite users to explore the world around them and also committed to continuing to accommodate users’ needs.”
To access Multi-city flight feature, users can easily follow the below steps:
– Open the Traveloka application version 3.9 and above
– On the main page, select the Flight icon product
– On Search Flights page, select Multi-city
– Select your 1st and 2nd flight destination, fill in passengers data and select preference seat class
– Click “Search” and page will show the result of flight search that matches your flight destination
Multi-City flight feature is available in Traveloka application version 3.9 and above, both on Android & iOS devices, and can also be accessed via the desktop. The Multi-city flight feature is also equipped with Smart Combo service, where the service will show affordable airline ticket prices both for departure and return flight.
“With this new flight feature, we hope to be able to further enhance our user experience while strengthening the evidence of our commitment to provide end-to-end and integrated solutions for travel & lifestyle,” Caesar Indra concluded.[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]