Expedia has announced its 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals where Thais can enjoy up to 50% off select hotels . Epic travel deals are back on www.expedia.co.th. Thai travelers can find Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for travel dates up until 12 September 2021. Plus, Expedia app provides members with exclusive deals and opportunity to earn double rewards points. Thai travelers are encouraged to reconnect, recharge and reclaim their love for travel, with flexible booking and free cancellation options. Available deals can be viewed here.
Below are ideas for a last-minute year-end getaway at Thailand’s top-searched destinations:
• A different experience in Bangkok with House of Phraya Jasaen, a hotel with unique interior design. Room deals are up to 63% off.
• A short drive to the sparkly blue ocean at KC Grande Resort & Spa; offering deals up to 50% off.
• Get up North and spend time relaxing in your private pool villa with rates up to 63% off at Dream Luxury Chiang Mai Pool Villa.
• A stroll along the beach, steps from your private beach home, awaits at Khung Wimarn Beach Home with deals up to 40% off.
• Most favorite destination in the East, Khao Yai, is home of Limon Villa Khao Yai with deals up to 51% off.
“We understand consumers are careful with their spending this year, but data shows that interests for travel continue to grow and Thais continue to make travel plans. We hope that the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals will give Thai travelers options to consider exploring locally while showing their support for local tourism deals,” said Lavinia Rajaram, APAC Head of Communications for Brand Expedia.