Expedia Thailand wishes to extend our heartfelt apologies to all our valued customers that are impacted by the unfortunate outbreak of COVID-19 which continue to cause international concern.
We Are Sorry For The Experience
The safety of our travelers is top priority to us. We understand that the current uncertain travel climate can be stressful and many of our customers wish to cancel or change their booking as a result of COVID-19. Regrettably, we are currently facing an extraordinarily high number of enquiries and requests for assistance. This has resulted in long waiting times and delayed responses which fall below the usual high standards you expect from us. As part of our effort to maintain and practice safety and security standards for COVID-19, we would like to request for impacted customers to follow the guide provided below and avoid traveling to our office.
We Are Here To Help
At present, Expedia is offering extended assistance in Thai and English for customers who have booked on www.expedia.co.th and is helping facilitate the ongoing situation with the following measures
Hotel and Activities Bookings:
Should customers wish to cancel their bookings prior to their check-in date to avoid a no show fee, they may follow these steps:
- All hotel bookings booked on expedia.co.th before 25 February 2020 with check-in dates up to 31 March 2020, can be canceled.
- If the property charges a cancelation/processing fee, or if you do not see the option to cancel, please complete the following cancelation form:
- Thai: https://www.expedia.co.th/customersupport/travel-alert-refunds/?&langid=1054
- English: https://www.expedia.co.th/customersupport/travel-alert-refunds/?&langid=2057
- Customers with 100% refundable booking can also manage or cancel their booking via the Expedia App through the ‘manage or cancel my booking’ function.
Most flights booked on www.expedia.co.th can be canceled if the cancelation is requested ahead of scheduled take-off.
If customers are travelling within the next 72 hours, we highly recommend that they call our Thai or English support lines at 02-787-3383 for assistance.
We thank our customers for their patience and support.