Welcome to The Apurva Kempinski Bali, an ultra-luxurious haven boasting exceptional ocean views from an unrivalled vantage point atop the striking cliff of Nusa Dua.
Step into the spectacular resort designed by award-winning architect Budiman Hendropurnomo and admire the opulent lobby decked out with hand-carved touches. Then, cast your eyes to the grand staircases and tiered private pool suites that cascade down the cliff face to reflect the country’s iconic terraced rice fields.
Exceptional service is of the utmost importance in this five-star establishment, and the high-end facilities are nothing short of superb. Dive into the remarkable 60-metre outdoor pool lined with palm trees and luxurious sunbeds that sit partially submerged in the water. Nearby, you’ll find the 40-metre kids’ pool complete with a water slide, and the lavish The Apurva Spa offers healing treatments based on Javanese philosophy and traditions. Other highlights of this incredible hotel include Koral Restaurant for a unique aquarium dining experience, and the Reef Beach Club, one of Nusa Dua’s best beach clubs complete with a sparkling 42-metre infinity pool, beautifully styled beach cabanas, live music, an eclectic mix of local and international dishes perfectly accompanied by some of the island’s finest cocktails. You could also choose to be wined and dined at Izakaya by OKU, a unique Japanese restaurant, Bai Yun for flavoursome Chinese hot pot dishes, or the extraordinary L’Atelier by Cyril Kongo on the resort’s highest floor.
Your handpicked inclusions:
· Daily breakfast
· Daily choice of lunch or dinner at selected venues
· One 50-minute massage per guest
· Daily cocktail per person
· Roundtrip private airport transfers
Stay 5 nights from only $2,499 in a Grand Deluxe Room (two guests), valued up to $6,263. For more information phone Luxury Escapes on 1300 88 99 00 or visit luxuryescapes.com. Sale ends 13 June 2022. Valid for travel until 20 December 2023. Blackout dates and surcharges apply.
Koh Samui Beachfront Escape with Daily Breakfast, Daily Two-Course Lunch or Dinner & All-Inclusive Drinks
Set on the shores of the secluded Laem Yai Beach in a tranquil corner of Koh Samui, Mai Samui Beach Resort & Spa’s breathtaking location will instantly make you forget the outside world. Offering a laidback, tropical island ambience with a contemporary Thai design, the intimate resort is ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Onsite you’ll find exquisite facilities including three pools, a squash court and a wine cellar. Savour stylish poolside dining at Fine Dining Sala, or kick back at the cosy MAI Pub & Restaurant.
Spend days lounging on the beachfront with a cocktail in hand, a good book and the sounds of the lapping shores. When you can tear yourself away, don’t miss the Fisherman’s Village with its hip restaurants and boutiques, less than 20 minutes by scooter.
Your handpicked inclusions:
· Daily breakfast at The Buffet Restaurant
· Daily two-course lunch or dinner at the MAI Pub & Restaurant
· All-inclusive beer, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks
· One 30-minute massage per person
· One-way airport transfer from Samui Airport to the resort
· Up to two children (under 12) stay, play and eat free
Stay 7 nights from only $999 in a Deluxe Room (two adults & two children (under 12)), valued up to $2,671. For more information phone Luxury Escapes on 1300 88 99 00 or visit luxuryescapes.com. Sale ends 27 June 2022. Valid for travel until 31 October 2023. Blackout dates and surcharges apply.
Canada’s West: 12-Day Luxury Small-Group Winter Tour with Northern Lights Viewing
Witness the winter wonderland magic of Canada’s West – the best place in the world for watching the spectacular Northern Lights – on a 12-day luxury small-group tour (max. 16 travellers). Experience Vancouver, the vibrant waterfront city with nature on its doorstep, home to foodies’ paradise Gastown, where you’ll take a progressive food tour with matching wines, beers and cocktails. Then, travel to wildly beautiful Banff National Park for unforgettable moments including an evening ice walk of Johnston Canyon and a picture-perfect sleigh ride through the Rockies.
Enjoy two nights at the iconic Fairmont Château Lake Louise, where you’ll learn to snowshoe and indulge in a fabulous Fairmont afternoon tea. Chase the Northern Lights in Yellowknife — which enjoys at least 200 starlit viewing nights a year — and warm up by the woodfire in dedicated teepees in Aurora Village, where you can watch the striking Northern Lights dance across the sky from the comfort of heated chairs that spin 360 degrees.
Your tour includes:
· Includes private room with ensuite throughout tour with king or queen bed, or two bed options
· Eleven nights luxury accommodation and feature stays, including two nights at the magical Fairmont Château Lake Louise and three nights in the Aurora capital at The Explorer Hotel, Yellowknife’s best hotel
· Daily breakfast and select dining experiences, including a traditional afternoon tea at Fairmont Château Lake Louise and a cosy fondue dinner
· Three nights of spectacular Northern Lights viewing at Aurora Village, in heated tepees with bespoke heated chairs that spin 360 degrees
· Take a guided evening walk of Johnston Canyon in Banff
· Dogsled over a frozen lake in Yellowknife and take a sleigh ride through the Canadian Rockies
· Ascend in the Banff Gondola to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for 360-degree mountain views
· Go mountaintop snowshoeing with an expert guide in Banff National Park
· Visit Stanley Park, Granville Island and more on a city tour of Vancouver
· Explore the gastronomy of Gastown on a private foodie tour, rated one of the world’s best by Forbes
· Complimentary loaned winter clothing pack during your stay in Yellowknife, including Canadian goosedown parkas, winter pants, boots, mitts and face mask
· Private transportation in custom-designed vehicles
· Roundtrip airport transfers and transportation during the tour
· Services of expert local and wildlife guides
· Domestic flights from Vancouver to Calgary and Calgary to Yellowknife
· National park and airport fees
12-day tour from only $6,999 per person (twin share). For more information phone Luxury Escapes on 1300 88 99 00 or visit luxuryescapes.com. Sale ends 13 June 2022. Valid for travel until 20 March 2023.[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]