Due to the current outbreak of COVID-19 and the fact that it is expected to intensify further. Bangkok Airways regrets to announce the delay of a planned new route; Bangkok – Mae Sot (roundtrip), the new launch date for this route will be 17 October 2021. In addition to that, the airline would also like to announce the temporarily suspension of the following routes:
- Phuket – Hat Yai route (roundtrip) from 23 April – 30 October 2021
- Bangkok – Sukhothai (roundtrip) from 1 – 31 May 2021
- Bangkok – Trat (roundtrip) from 1 – 31 May 2021
Passengers can visit https://www.bangkokair.com/flight/flightSchedule to check for more information about flight schedules.
In addition to that, the airline will temporarily close its ticketing offices which are;
- Hat Yai Office from 1 May – 31 October 2021
- Sukhothai Office from 1 – 31 May 2021
- Trat office from 1 – 31 May 2021
Passengers affected by temporarily flight suspensions may rebook their tickets without any change fees. For passengers who booked their tickets directly through Bangkok Airways, they may contact the airline via the following channels;
- Call Center: Tel. 1771 and 02-270-6699 (during 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- PG Live Chat: https://bit.ly/PGLiveChatEN
- E-mail email@example.com
Passengers who booked their tickets through travel agencies are advised to directly contact their agents for further arrangements.
Bangkok Airways apologizes for the inconvenience caused. The airline is committed on its value to prioritize the health and safety of passengers and staffs. The company will continue to strictly follow precautionary measures against the COVID-19