Due to the current outbreak of COVID-19 and the fact that it is expected to intensify further. Bangkok Airways regrets to announce temporarily suspension of the following routes during 4 – 14 May 2021, which are;
- Bangkok – Chiang Mai (roundtrip)
- Bangkok – Lampang (roundtrip)
- Bangkok – Phuket (roundtrip)
In addition to that, the airline will temporarily close its ticketing offices which are;
- Headquarter office (Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Bangkok)
- Chiang Mai office
- Phuket office
- Chaweng office (Koh Samui)
Passengers can visit https://www.bangkokair.com/flight/flightSchedule to check for more information about flight schedules.
Passengers affected by temporarily flight suspensions may rebook their tickets without any change fees. For passengers who booked their tickets directly through Bangkok Airways, they may contact the airline via the following channels;
- Call Center: Tel. 1771 and 02-270-6699 (during 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- PG Live Chat: https://bit.ly/PGLiveChatEN
- Email: Reservation@bangkokair.com
Passengers who booked their tickets through travel agencies are advised to directly contact their agents for further arrangements.
Bangkok Airways apologizes for the inconvenience caused. The airline is committed on its value to prioritize the health and safety of passengers and staffs. The company will continue to strictly follow precautionary measures against the COVID-19