Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited led by Mr. Nijjapat Piyapant, Vice President – Airport (3rd from right) , together with Ministry of Tourism and Sports by Mr. Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn (4th from left), Minister and Tourism Authority of Thailand by Mr. Yuthasak Supasorn (3rd from left) and Suratthani Governor by Mr. Wichawut Jinto (5th from left), jointly organized a welcome ceremony for an inaugural flight (PG5125) from Bangkok to Samui at Samui Airport, Suratthani province. The inaugural flight is a special flight under the Samui Plus Model Project that accommodates transit/transfer international passengers who are connecting from Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) to Koh Samui and/or onward to Koh Tao, Koh Phan-Ngan.
Bangkok Airways accommodates transit/transfer international passengers connecting from Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) to Koh Samui (sealed-route) by offering 3 round-trip flights per day, starting from 15 July 2021 onwards.
Flight timetables for Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Samui route are as follows;
– PG5125 departing Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) at 10.05hrs. arriving at Samui airport at 11.35hrs.
– PG5151 departing Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) at 14.35hrs. arriving at Samui airport at 16.05hrs.
– PG5171 departing Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) at 17.10hrs. arriving at Samui airport at 18.405hrs.
Flight timetables for Samui – Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) route are as follows;
– PG5126 departing Samui airport at 12.15hrs. arriving in Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) at 13.45hrs.
– PG5152 departing Samui airport at 16.45hrs. arriving in Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) at 18.15hrs.
– PG5172 departing Samui airport at 19.20hrs. arriving in Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) at 20.50hrs.
Moreover, passengers traveling on these special flights are required to follow guidelines issued by the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) No. 7/2564 on 24 June B.E. 2564 (2021) which requires that each passenger entering the kingdom of Thailand must possess the complete set of the relevant documents which include; Certificate of Entry (COE), Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected (done by RT-PCR technique and issued no more than 72 hours before traveling) and Vaccine Certificate or proof of vaccination. Additionally all passengers must undergo required COVID-19 tests (RT-PCR method) during their stay in Thailand.
Bangkok Airways remains committed to the safety and hygiene of our passengers and employees as the highest priority. The airlines strictly implement surveillance measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19