Jetstar Asia will add 46 return services between Singapore and five destinations – Kuala Lumpur and Penang in Malaysia, Yangon in Myanmar, Medan in Indonesia and Shantou in China – to meet the increased travel demand over the 2020 Lunar New Year holidays.
The expanded schedule will operate from 7 January to 13 February 2020 in addition to the airline’s regular scheduled services.
• 24 services between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur
• 14 services between Singapore and Penang
• 2 services between Singapore and Yangon
• 4 services between Singapore and Medan
• 2 service between Singapore and Shantou
Traditionally countries in South-east Asia celebrate the Lunar New Year with public holidays, which this year will fall on 25 and 26 February 2020. In China, the Lunar New Year dates are observed from 24 to 10 February 2019.
Travellers should book early to avoid disappointment during the peak travel season at www.jetstar.com