Mr. Nond Kalinta, Executive Vice President, Commercial, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI), said THAI will operate 11 special flights in this April to serve passengers’ travel needs.
- Bangkok-Tokyo (Narita)-Bangkok: three flights per week from Bangkok on Saturday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; from Tokyo (Narita) on Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Bangkok-Tokyo (Haneda)-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 6, 20, and 27 April 2021
- Bangkok-Osaka-Bangkok: two flights per week from Bangkok on Saturday and Wednesday
- Bangkok-Seoul-Bangkok: two flights per week from Bangkok on Sunday and Wednesday
- Bangkok-Taipei-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 9, 16, 23, and 30 April 2021
- Bangkok-Hong Kong-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 9 April 2021
- Bangkok-Manila-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 8, 15, and 22 April 2021
- Bangkok-London-Bangkok: one flight per week from Bangkok on Sunday
- Bangkok-Paris-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 17 April 2021
- Bangkok-Frankfurt-Bangkok: two flights per week from Bangkok on Friday and Sunday
- Bangkok-Copenhagen-Bangkok: one flight per week from Bangkok on Sunday
For more information and reservation, passengers may visit thaiairways.com, THAI Sales Offices, or call the THAI Contact Center at 0-2356-1111 everyday, 08.00-17.00 hours. For those traveling into Thailand, please contact your local Sales Offices for more information.
THAI strictly complies with the COVID-19 preventive measures of the Centre for COVID- 19 Situation Administration (CCSA) and the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) in flight operations. Passengers traveling with THAI will go through mandatory quarantine in accordance to the Government’s requirement. After every flight, all passenger cabins will undergo a disinfectant process and deep cleaning.