Due to the continued COVID-19 escalation in Thailand, the airline announces further policy to support passengers holding Thai Vietjet tickets on domestic flight network.
For passengers who booked tickets and made payments by April 12, 2021 with travel date between 1 – 30 May 2021, may choose 1 of the supports as followed:
- One-time changing the travel date free of charge. New travel date must be by August 31, 2021 and subject to flight availability. Rerouting is not applicable.
- Keeping the value of the ticket as a Credit Voucher, which can be redeemed by August 31, 2021 for travel by October 31, 2021.
- Keeping the value of the ticket as Credit Shell, which is valid for 3 months from the original travel date.
Passengers who has travel dates fall into the above-mentioned period and wish to contact the airline (at least 72 hours before the original departure time) for support, please choose 1 of the communication options below:
- 1.By E-Form:https://bit.ly/2L6Yv4z (Recommended Channel)
- 2.By Line:@Thaivietjet
- 3.By email:email@example.com
- 4.By Live Chat athttps://skyfun.vietjetair.com/
Thai Vietjet is committed to providing the highest level of safety and has made continuous efforts to offer all possible contact channels and policy to best support its passengers during the current Covid-19 outbreak.