Silversea Cruises, the leading ultra-luxury cruise line, has launched 86 new classic itineraries for (southern) summer 2021/2022 across 222 destinations in 67 countries, with eight maiden calls, including three in Asia – Miyako, Japan; Makassar, Indonesia; and Vigan-Salomague Port, The Philippines.
Departing between October 2021 and April 2022, the new program features voyages in Asia, Australia & New Zealand, South America, Galapagos, the Caribbean and the Middle East. Of particular note is an expanded program of sailings in the Asia Pacific region with the brand new Silver Moon and the reimagined Silver Shadow to join flagship Silver Muse as the third Silversea vessel to offer voyages in Asia.
“We are delighted to launch these new summer 2021/22 voyages,” says Adam Radwanski, Silversea’s Managing Director Asia Pacific. “Our new voyage collection offers numerous maiden calls, the opportunity to select from three different Silversea ships in Asia and our most extensive Australia & New Zealand program to date, combined with a number of other adventures such as an in-depth exploration of the Amazon River”.
Maiden calls in the global program are Miyako, Japan; Makassar, Indonesia; Vigan Salomague, the Philippines; Phillip Island and Geelong in Australia; Manama, Bahrain; Puerto Bolivar, Ecuador; and Kingstown, St. Vincent.
Key highlights include:
A diverse range of voyages across Asia, including an enhanced offering in Japan, deep discovery of Vietnam, and new itineraries to Indonesia and Papua New Guinea: Silver Muse, Silver Shadow and our new ship Silver Moon will take travellers closer to the delights of this region.
– Silver Moon will offer five alluring options in South East Asia between Hong Kong and Singapore with a focus on captivating Vietnam.
– Silver Muse will sail eight different voyages in the region including the opportunity for an immersive discovery of Japan on four round-trip voyages from Tokyo
– Silver Shadow will offer four diverse and leisurely itineraries including the opportunity for extended stays in both Yangon and Ho Chi Minh. A key highlight are two unprecedented voyages to the fascinating and unspoiled paradise of Papua New Guinea between Singapore and Cairns in January and April 2022 which also include special experiences in Komodo and Makassar.
· Iconic favourites and lesser-visited jewels, as part of the most extensive Australia & New Zealand program to date: 12 new voyages aboard two ultra-luxurious Silversea ships: the elegant 596-guest Silver Muse and the completely reimagined 388-guest Silver Shadow will take guests deeper into this region than ever before.
Silver Muse: From December to February Silver Muse will be protagonist in Australia and New Zealand, with four voyages in the popular route between Auckland and Sydney offering a deep exploration of New Zealand in combination with South-East Australia to include Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart-Tasmania. Other options will include a combination of the Western Coast of Australia with the Java Sea.
Silver Shadow: From January to April, Silver Shadow will offer six voyages including a unique South Pacific cruise visiting Lanna Island, Vanuatu on 5 March. Guests will also enjoy two brand new itineraries between Cairns and Sydney, uniquely combining ports of call in Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania and New South Wales in one voyage.
· A 74-night circumnavigation of South America aboard new ship Silver Dawn, with an unprecedented exploration of the Amazon River: Sailing round-trip from Fort Lauderdale, this Grand Voyage on our newest vessel will take guests deep into the gems of South America including the opportunity to travel down the Amazon River to Manaus on the trip on a lifetime.
· 30 Galapagos voyages aboard new 100-guest ship Silver Origin, including longer holiday options of 10 and 11 days: The newly launched destination-specific Silver Origin will form deep connections between Silversea’s guests and the Galapagos Archipelago on 30 new voyages between October 2021 and April 2022.
· Six new itineraries on both Silver Shadow and Silver Moon in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf, plus new adventures in the Indian Ocean’s iconic destinations of India, Sri Lanka, and Myanmar.
Feelings of exclusivity in the Caribbean, with an emphasis on the small islands, as well as calls at the classic destinations.
· Silversea’s World Cruise, the Tale of Tales 2022: Journeying from 65°S to 65°N, Silver Whisper will visit 69 destinations across 32 countries, departing 6 January 2022.
On new bookings made before 30 June 2020, travellers will benefit from Silversea’s new Double Bonus offer, through which guests can reserve their voyage with low deposits from just USD 1,000 per suite. Guests will also receive USD 1,000 to spend on-board. This offer is fully combinable with the Early Booking Bonus and, for select sailings, qualifies for Silversea’s “Cruise with Confidence” policy.
Find out more information about Silversea’s new summer 2021/2022 itineraries:
**The voyages as part of this new itinerary release were launched on 3 June as part of an exclusive pre-sale to Silversea Venetian Society members and are now open to the general public