Great Wall Motor (GWM) continues to lift up the electric vehicle industry and push Thailand forward into an electric vehicle society, with intelligent technology, convenience, safety, and eco-friendliness.
GWM is preparing to launch and announce the official price of the electric sporty car ORA Good Cat GT | Next Level of the Future, which comes with wild and elegance on outstanding exterior and interior design, superior power and performance to the next level, and is packed with intelligent technology that supports safe driving along the way, responding to a modern lifestyle. The sporty ORA Good Cat GT will be launched officially with a price announcement in Thailand on Wednesday, June 29, 2022 from 19.00 hrs. onwards via official online channels including Facebook: GWM Thailand and ORA Thailand or TikTok: GWM Thailand.
ORA Good Cat GT is the new variant of ORA 100% battery electric vehicle, which continues to receive boundless interest and a warm welcome from the Thai market, and has already created a buzz since its first appearance at the 43rd Bangkok International Motor Show. In addition, it received positive feedback from over 60 members of the press in various categories such as IT, automotive, and electric vehicles after the exclusive test-drive to experience its superior performance from June 14 to 16, 2022. It comes with unique design – both exterior and interior – featuring a carbon-fiber grille at the front and a GT-inscribed stylish spoiler at the rear, along with 18″ two-tone alloy wheels and red disc brake calipers. Boasting an eye-catching exterior design in the special color of Aqua Grey, the vehicle comes with an electric panoramic sunroof. Detailed in unique red and black, the GT interior is aesthetically decorated with unique GT-inscribed head rests and sporty red seat belts. ORA Good Cat GT also boasts powerful performance, with maximum power of 171 PS (126 kW), maximum torque of 250 Nm, and a maximum driving distance of 500 km (NEDC standard), enhanced stability with MacPherson independent suspension with stabilizer bar and torsion beam rear suspension. In addition, its superior features add to users’ advanced convenience, including a hands-free electric tailgate to assist driver and passengers, electric massage seats, auto air ventilation for driver and front passenger seats, a six-way adjustable driver seat with memory and welcome seat systems to ease fatigue and increase comfort for the driver throughout the journey.
Narong Sritalayon, Managing Director, Great Wall Motor (Thailand), said: “With popular demand from Thai consumers that has continued since the beginning of the year, Great Wall Motor is very pleased to deliver the special experience of the electric sporty car, ORA Good Cat GT, to the Thai people – with its official launch and price announcement for Thailand on June 29, 2022. Highlighting the ultimate aesthetic driving experience with a sports-style pure electric car that is ‘Wild & Elegance,’ the vehicle is not only outstanding in its unique design, but also equipped with intelligent technology, providing superb performance and driver assistance systems. GWM believes that ORA Good Cat GT will be the favorite 100% electric car among Thai consumers as it responds perfectly to every driving style and lifestyle.”
ORA Good Cat GT’s 5 TOP driving technologies to give you utmost convenience, safety, and peace of mind:
- Auto Reversing Assistance (ARA): The system automatically memorizes the route for a distance up to 50 meters when the vehicle is driven at a speed below 30 km/h. When Auto Reversing Assistance is activated, the vehicle can perform auto-reversing back along the recorded route. If any obstacles, pedestrians or cars are detected, the emergency braking is activated automatically, and the vehicle stops immediately.
- Integrated Intelligent Parking (IIP): With sensors and cameras to detect any obstacles, parking signs and danger spots, the system can identify a parking scene and complete the parking maneuver, enabling angled, perpendicular and parallel parking styles. After identifying the right parking space, the system automatically takes control of the steering wheel, brakes, and accelerator for automatic parking.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Intelligent Cornering: The ADAS camera and the mobile eye’s EYEQ4 autopilot control chip help to keep the vehicle at a constant speed. While the adaptive cruise control system is activated, the camera monitors the cornering of the road and, if necessary, the driving speed is adjusted automatically for safety, and then accelerates back to the pre-set speed after passing the curve.
- 360° Surround Camera: The four high-definition all-round cameras turn on automatically in order to provide a clearer image of the 360° environment surrounding the vehicle, providing more safety during low-speed driving or parking.
- Auto Emergency Braking + Intersection (AEBI): To ensure maximum safety for road users, the sensors can detect cyclists and pedestrians on the road and intersections in real time, as well as analyzing the distance between cars in front and behind. Warning sounds alert the driver, and the automatic emergency braking system is activated to avoid or reduce collision damage.
The smart functions and five advanced driving technologies in ORA Good Cat GT, reinforce GWM as the ‘Global Intelligent Technology Company’, emphasizing the development of cutting-edge technology innovations while delivering quality products and excellent service. This has been achieved adhering to the concept that focuses on the consumer as user-centric in planning, operations, and product development, as well as enhancing the customer experience. As a result, GWM has continuously gained the confidence and trust of Thai consumers.
Mark your calendar! The latest sports-style pure electric car, ORA Good Cat GT, is ready to be unveiled at Thailand’s official launch, along with the price announcement, and many more surprises to come. Stay tuned for the online launch on Wednesday, June 29, 2022, from 19.00 hrs. onwards via official online channels including Facebook: GWM Thailand and ORA Thailand or TikTok: GWM Thailand.[pro_ad_display_adzone id="915575"]