inDriver has resumed its operations and in-app services in the city of Phuket, Pattaya and Chiang Mai following the announcement by the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) that it would ease restrictions on several businesses as of 3 May 2020. Our users will be able to book rides from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m. from today until 31 May 2020.
As we provide ride-hailing services during these challenging times, we would like to remind our users that the following measures are still in effect and must be adhered to at all times:
● All measures as outlined under the Emergency Decree.
● The nationwide curfew from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. During this period, people are not allowed to leave their homes. However, the following people are exempted:
– Those who work in healthcare or banking.
– Those who work in the transportation of consumer goods, crops, medicine, medical supplies and equipment, goods for export and import, fuel and parcels, or of people to quarantine sites.
– Those who work night shifts.
– Those who are on their way to or from airports.
– Those with permission from their district officials
● The practicing of social-distancing measures and good personal hygiene (such as regular hand washing).
Meanwhile, inDriver users are also advised to continually comply with the following guidelines set by the authorities while using our services to ensure their safety:
● Drivers who have a fever, a cough, or who experience sneezing should not operate as a driver.
● Drivers should wash their hands frequently with hand sanitizer (especially before and after each trip).
● Drivers may refuse passengers who are not wearing masks.
● Drivers should provide hand sanitizer in vehicles.
● Drivers should sanitize their vehicles before and after transporting passengers.
● If a passenger coughs or sneezes, drivers should clean the affected area immediately.
● Drivers should ventilate vehicles by opening the windows when not carrying passengers.
● Passengers must sit in the back seat and always wear a mask.
● Passengers must wash hands regularly with hand sanitizer.
● Passengers should refrain from talking on phones.
inDriver will continue to monitor the current situation and will keep our users updated via our app on any changes to our operations as defined by the authorities. While efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19 are still ongoing, we urge our users to be vigilant during these uncertain and challenging times. Stay at home and only travel when necessary.