Once we emerge from travel restrictions and celebrate skies and borders re-opening, with all that entails, the private jet option becomes even more attractive for the luxury traveller.
The award-winning 137 Pillars House is a stunning 30 suite boutique Hotel with a rich colonial past; built around the original colonial teak homestead which dates back to the late 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Watt Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area.
Set on 5 rai of land with a lush tropical landscape, (8,000 sqm, 86,111 sq ft or 2 acres) the layout of the property naturally lends itself to abundant personal space and privacy.
What could be more luxurious and supremely convenient than arriving in your own private jet? 137 Pillars House has partnered with VIP Jets based in Bangkok who operate with a highly trained team of International professionals flying Gulfstream G200 Private Jets which accommodate up to 4 passengers and 2 pilots. With VIP Jets there are no queues or crowds, no excess baggage charges, no waiting for security checks. You set the schedule – it’s all about you! Perfect for a family of 4 or 2 couples travelling together for the ultimate escape with luxury all the way.
The Luxury Private Jet Package for two includes:
- Round trip flights from Bangkok – Chiang Mai in a private Gulfstream G200 Private Jet
- Round trip limousine transfers from Chiang Mai International Airport
- Two nights’ accommodation in a luxurious top category Louis Leonowens Pool Suite with private plunge pool
- A complimentary bottle of Champagne or fresh juices and carved fruits on arrival
- A 15 minute welcome massage at Nitra Spa & Wellness
- Sumptuous daily breakfast for two at The Dining Room or a la carte breakfast in your suite
- Our signature classic afternoon tea experience on The Lawn
- Complimentary late check-out until 6pm (subject to availability)
- Priority bookings at Nitra Spa & Wellness
- Complimentary wi-fi Internet access in your suite
The package is priced at THB 967,918 (USD 31,223) and is valid until 20 December 2020. Additional nights are available at best available rate for applicable dates, and are inclusive of accommodation and breakfast. All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable service charge and government taxes.