Asset World Corporation has introduced strict preventive measures at all its retail and commercial properties in full compliance with instructions from with Ministry of Public Health in order to avoid the risk of infection to all clients, visitors, and our staff to the maximum extent possible.
AWC’s retail properties include: ASIATIQUE The Riverfront, Gateway Ekamai, Gateway at Bangsue, Pantip Pratunam, Pantip Ngamwongwan, Pantip Chiangmai, Lasalle’s Avenue, O.P. Place, and Tawanna Bangkapi. Its office buildings include Empire Tower, Athenee Tower, 208 Wireless Road, and Interlink Tower.
As public health and safety are our paramount concerns, we have introduced the following measures to reduce any chance of transmission and contamination:
1. Provide hand-sanitizing gel dispensers at major entrances and crowded areas throughout shopping centers and office buildings.
2. Sanitize all areas with disinfectant every 30 minutes.
3. Spray all elevators with disinfectant every 30 minutes.
4. Encourage customers, visitors and staff to wash their hands frequently.
5. Ensure the availability of hand-sanitizing gel, soap and tissue paper in all restrooms.
6. Provide information boards to help customers easily find hand-sanitizing gel provided.
All retail and commercial properties under Asset World Corporation pledge to continuously implement the highest standard of preventive measures to ensure safety and wellbeing of our clients and visitors of these buildings as well as our staff.