Thailand’s vegetarian or “Jay” festival marks the period where believers purify the mind and body by abstaining from meat and animal products. Held over nine days, this meat-free Chinese festival is celebrated by Thais both with and without Chinese ancestry. Also known as the Nine Emperor Geos Festival, it occurs during the ninth lunar month of the Chinese calendar year.
Dynasty restaurant 24th floor at Centara Grand at CentralWorld this year, to mark this special occasion, our chefs have put together a large selection of high-quality, healthy vegetarian dishes for you to enjoy:
Dim Sum: Vegetarian dishes start from THB 95++
- Steamed mushroom bun
- Pan-fried turnip cake
- Deep-fried spring rolls
- Deep-fried taro
- Steamed capsicum dumpling and more
A La Carte: Vegetarian dishes start from THB 200++
- Fried bean curd roll
- Stir-fried mixed vegetables
- Double boiled mushroom and fried bean curd clear soup
- Bean curd shanghai style
- Stir-fried snow peas shanghai style
- Stir-fried mushrooms and mixed vegetables
- Steamed stuffed cabbage with vegetarian brown sauce
- Fried chinese noodles with vegetables
Set menu: start from THB 6,000 ++ for 6-10 persons
- Assorted hot appetizers
- Double boiled mushrooms and fried bean curd clear soup
- Braised mixed vegetables in clay pot
- Braised mushroom and textured vegetable protein in sea cucumber shape in brown sauce
- Sautéed textured vegetable protein in prawn shape with nuts, red jujubes and cashew nuts
- Deep-fried taro in fish shape and sweet and sour sauce
- Fried rice with ghana chai and bean curd
- Gingko nuts in a light honey
Our vegetarian dishes start during 12.00 to 22.30 hrs.
Dynasty restaurant is located on the 24th floor of Centara Grand at CentralWorld and only a few minutes away from Chidlom and Siam BTS stations.
For more information or to book a reservation, please call 02-100-6255 or email email@example.com
Find out more about Dynasty restaurant below.
Facebook: Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld