Forbes Travel Guide unveils its second Verified List featuring luxury hotels from Perth to Puerto Rico. 41 of these rooms in 17 countries earned perfect scores in exacting standards for luxury, comfort and convenience. Full list of award winners here with photos of the properties here.
The United States came in first place, followed by China in second place and France in third place. The winning properties are:
- 6 hotels in China, Encore Macau; Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou; Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong; Rosewood Beijing; The Peninsula Beijing; Wynn Macau
- 4 hotels in France, Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel; Hotel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel; Mandarin Oriental, Paris; The Ritz Paris
Independent hotel winners are:
- Palace Hotel Tokyo, Japan
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
- The Alpina Gstaad and the Chedi Andermatt in the Swiss Alps
- The Resort at Pedregal, Mexico
With this announcement, we would like to offer you an interview opportunity with Mr. Filip Boyen, CEO of Forbes Travel Guide, who could share about trends in the luxury travel industry and more about the award-winning properties in the destinations.