Mr. Suwat Liptapanlop (2nd from left), special guest at the opening ceremony; Mr. Wiluck Lothong (2nd from right), Chief Executive Officer, Siam Sport Syndicate Plc. / Cournot and Nash Co. Ltd. and Chief Organizer of the Bangkok International Auto Salon 2019; together with Mr. Masaharu Sakai (right), General Manager of SAN-EI SHOBO Publishing Co., Ltd. and Executive Director of the Tokyo Auto Salon, visit the Honda booth at the Bangkok International Auto Salon 2019 and are welcomed by Mr. Natt Patipanthada (left), Marketing and Strategic Planning General Manager, Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd., in collaboration with Honda Access Asia and Oceania Co., Ltd., is exhibiting seven Honda cars covering six models at the Bangkok International Auto Salon 2019 in response to customers who love to customize their cars in a sporty style. The Honda models on display are equipped with Modulo accessories, led by the all-new Honda Accord TURBO EL, a premium sports sedan, as well as the Honda Civic 1.8 EL and the Honda BR-V. Honda is also making the year’s best offer with the “Honda Surprise to Win 1 Million Baht Gold” campaign and many other interesting campaigns for all models of Honda cars at Honda booth A1, Challenger Hall 3, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, from July 3 to July 7, 2019.
Mr. Pitak Pruittisarikorn, Chief Operating Officer of Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said, “Honda is committed to continually developing automobiles to suit all of our customers’ lifestyles. As the number of customers who add sporty-style accessories to their cars is increasing, Honda is introducing the new Honda Accord TURBO EL; a premium sedan with a sporty design enhanced by premium Modulo accessories. The Honda Civic 1.8 EL variant and the Honda BR-V
V variant also feature premium Modulo accessories that really attract attention. In addition, Honda is introducing the Honda HR-V RS variant that comes with a brand new interior color, Oxblood, to affirm that the HR-V remains the best-in-class for compact SUVs in Thailand, with 5-year cumulative sales reaching 83,000 units. There is also the year’s biggest campaign called ‘Honda Surprise to Win 1 Million Baht Gold,’ along with special offers at the Auto Salon that make it easier for customers to own a Honda automobile.”
At its booth, Honda is highlighting models equipped with Modulo accessories that add a unique and outstanding identity to each model including:
– The all-new Honda Accord TURBO EL with a 1.5 Liter Di VTEC TURBO engine that delivers a maximum of 190 Ps. Designed under the concept of the “More Proud Sedan,” it creates the feeling of pride of ownership with enchanting and solid accessories that go beyond old limitations. Sportier with sharp edges and displaying solid motion from every angle, it emphasizes the next level of a premium sports sedan through three available package options:
– Modulo Aero Supreme Package, priced at 43,900 Baht, includes a front under spoiler, side under spoiler, rear under spoiler, trunk spoiler/ducktail, front grille, and rear under garnish.
– Modulo Aero Sport Package, priced at 30,900 Baht, includes a front under spoiler, rear under spoiler, side under spoiler, and trunk spoiler/ducktail.
– Modulo Aero Smart Package, priced at 22,500 Baht, includes a front under spoiler, rear under spoiler, and side under spoiler.
Customers can also choose from other separate accessories for the all-new Honda Accord such as a fender garnish, door visor with chrome line, side step garnish, side step garnish (LED), and trunk tray.
– The new Honda Civic 1.8 EL comes with a 1.8 Liter i-VTEC engine that offers a maximum 141 horsepower. This favorite sedan’s unique style is complemented by sporty Modulo accessories designed to keep up with trends under the concept of “Brush up with popular items,” with chrome and lines that reflect its sport identity with limitless confidence in every journey. Two package options are available:
– Modulo Aero Sport Package: This 26,500 Baht package includes a front under spoiler, side under spoiler, rear under spoiler, and a trunk spoiler/ wing type.
– Modulo Aero Smart Package: This 19,000 Baht package includes a front under spoiler, side under spoiler, and rear under spoiler.
Customers can also choose from a variety of separate accessories for the new Honda Civic including a door visor with chrome line, door mirror garnish, fender garnish, side step garnish (LED), trunk tray, drive recorder, and 17-inch Modulo alloy wheels (tires excluded).
– The new Honda BR-V with a 1.5 Liter SOHC i-VTEC engine that reaches a maximum 117 horsepower reinforces its active sport crossover identity with Modulo accessories developed under the concept “Tough & Wild.” Uplift the BR-V’s sportiness and masculinity, along with being premium in every dimension, while emphasizing its SUV image that is ready for every challenge with the Black Concept Modulo accessory package at 29,290 baht, which includes a front lower garnish, rear lower garnish, side under spoiler and tailgate spoiler.
Customers can also select from a range of separate accessories for the new Honda BR-V including a sport front grille, side step garnish (LED), fender garnish, door mirror garnish/chrome, tailgate garnish, trunk tray, and 16-inch Modulo alloy wheels (tires excluded).
Honda is displaying four more favorite models at its booth: the Civic Hatchback,
CR-V DT-EL 4WD variant, HR-V RS variant, and BR-V SV variant.
Honda has also introduced the campaign of the year called the “Honda Surprise To Win 1 Million Baht Gold” Campaign. Customers who complete delivery of any Honda model from July 1 until October 31, 2019, will receive one chance to win one million baht in gold. Five prizes will be given away each month for four months, for a total value of 20,000,000 baht (refer to the price of gold on June 11, 2019). Customers will receive a SMS confirming their chance to win within 48 hours after completing the delivery of their vehicles. The names of the winners will be announced on www.honda.co.th, and all participating customers who missed a previous draw will be eligible for the upcoming draws throughout the campaign.
There are many other special offers for each model on display at the Auto Salon to help make customer buying decisions easier. The “Double Smile” campaign offers a zero-baht down payment, or customers can choose low installments with the Installment Support Campaign. For more details about the “Honda Surprise To Win 1 Million Baht Gold” campaign and other special offers, please contact any Honda Showroom nationwide or the Honda 24Hr Call Center at 02-341-7777, or visit www.honda.co.th/promotions for more information.
Interested customers are invited to visit and get more details at the Honda booth at the Bangkok International Auto Salon 2019, Booth A1, Challenger Hall 3, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, from July 3 to July 7, 2019, or visit www.honda.co.th for more details.
Terms and conditions apply. For more information, contact a Honda sales consultant at any Honda showroom nationwide, or visit the Honda booth A1 at the Bangkok International Auto Salon 2019 from July 3 to July 7, 2019, at Challenger Hall 3, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani.