Creative French Cuisine located at VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, represented by Mr. Nuntakorn Chang (3rd from right), Head of Marketing and Communications, is pleased to announce being awarded among the Best French Fine Dining Restaurants of 2019 with the Wongnai Users’ Choice 2019 Certificate of Excellence. Wongnai is an immensely popular online review site, and mobile application, of restaurants in Thailand. With more than 3 million Wongnai users nationwide, the award analyzed over 1,000,000 reviewers.
The team at La VIE – Creative French Cuisine is honored to have received this recognition. The innovative restaurant hosts visiting Michelin-starred chefs throughout the year and is open for lunch and dinner every day.
The picture shows (from left to right)
1. Mr. Diego Held, Director of Food & Beverage of VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
- Mr. Supat Chinsangtip, Executive Chef of La VIE – Creative French Cuisine
- Ms. Sinaporn Noppadonolankul, Corporate Public Relations of Wongnai Media Co., Ltd.
- Ms. Pichayapa Phrutthananpnt, Marketing Director of Wongnai Media Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Nuntakorn Chang, Head of Marketing & Communications of VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
- Ms. Sudarat Binsolem, Assistant Food & Beverage Manager of VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
- Ms. Sirinya Phiukliang, Restaurant Manager of La VIE – Creative French Cuisine