To make any tasty paella, you need authentic Spanish round rice, a blend of herbs and seasoning (like saffron, salt, pepper, paprika and a good squeeze of lemon), a traditional oval pan, and, of course, a talented cook who knows what they’re doing!
At UNO MAS of Centara Grand at CentralWorld, you can expect all of this and more, with Spain’s most famous dish becoming colorful yellow canvas for a range of other high-quality, fresh ingredients that really bring this impressive dish to life.
In fact, you can now take your pick from 5 different varieties of paella at our 54th-floor restaurant, including:
- UNO MAS Paella – with free-range yellow spring chicken and seafood (THB 1,490++)
- LOBSTER Paella – with wild Canadian lobster (THB 2,390++)
- PYRENEES Paella – with wild mushrooms, Iberico Secreto pork, Catalan “Butifarra” sausage and black winter truffle (THB 1,950++)
- HALF & HALF Paella – half a portion of each LOBSTER and PYRENEES paella (THB 2,290++)
- SEAFOOD “MARISCOS Paella – with creamy “Bomba” rice, Maine lobster and tiger prawns (THB 3,200++)
UNO MAS restaurant daily from 16.00 hrs. – 01.00 hrs. (Last Order: 23:30 hrs.)
For more information or to book a reservation please call 02 100 6255 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us to find out more about UNO MAS:
Facebook: UNO MAS