Award-winning airline, Qatar Airways is adding a fifth daily flight to Bangkok this summer, to support travel to and from Thailand, starting from 22 June to 28 October 2023. The additional flight brings the number of flights from Thailand up to eight per day, joining four existing daily flights from Bangkok and three daily flights from the holiday island of Phuket.
The further expansion of flights will offer even more convenience and flexibility for travellers to connect to over 160 destinations in Qatar Airways’ global network, including popular destinations such as London, Manchester, Paris, New York, Frankfurt and Zurich.
DOHA – BANGKOK (Daily flights):
- QR 834 DOH – BKK Departure at 01:45, Arrival at 12:05
- QR 836 DOH – BKK Departure at 02:20, Arrival at 12:40
- QR 832 DOH – BKK Departure at 08:05, Arrival at 18:25
- QR 830 DOH – BKK Departure at 19:45, Arrival at 06:05+1
- QR 838 DOH – BKK Departure at 20:30, Arrival at 07:40 (Effective 22 June to 28 October 2023)
BANGKOK – DOHA (Daily flights):
- QR 837 BKK – DOH Departure at 01:50, Arrival at 05:15
- QR 831 BKK – DOH Departure at 08:05, Arrival at 11:30
- QR 835 BKK – DOH Departure at 19:30, Arrival at 22:55
- QR 833 BKK – DOH Departure at 20:25, Arrival at 23:50
- QR 839 BKK – DOH Departure at 10:10, Arrival at 13:10 (Effective 22 June to 28 October 2023)
“We are delighted to announce the launch of our fifth daily flight to Bangkok. This demonstrates our ongoing dedication to delivering enhanced connectivity, flexibility and exceptional service to our passengers. This latest addition is a testament to Qatar Airways’ commitment to expanding our global network and recognising the significance of Thailand’s travel industry,” said Qatar Airways Regional Manager Indochina, Bennet Stephens.
Qatar Airways is also offering travellers the chance to stopover in Doha, the capital city of Qatar, and one of the most exciting destinations in the world today. After hosting the FIFA Qatar World Cup 2022TM in December last year, Qatar is set to host more exciting events this year. In October, the highly anticipated Formula 1® Qatar Airways Qatar Grand Prix 2023 arrives in Doha, along with the world-renowned, Geneva International Motor Show.
Passengers can experience a whole level of relaxation and hospitality onboard Qatar Airways with spacious seating designed for your comfort, delectable meal choices and up to 4,000 entertainment options. For more information, please visit www.qatarairways.com/th.