Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) has supported 90 kilograms of baggage allowance in transporting medical mask and medical equipment for hospital usage by Emei Hospital and Emei Buddhist Organization in Sichuan province, on THAI’s Bangkok-Chengdu flight.
Photo caption (from left to right):
- Mr. Li Chongbo, Representative from Emei Hospital
- Monk Mr. Zhenfu, Representative from Emei Buddhist Organization
- Mr. Supawat Kiatchalermporn, who escort the medical material to Chengdu
- Mr. Rithavee Plikarnon, THAI General Manager, Chengdu & Western China
- Miss Thanisorn Jarusirikul, THAI Airport Service Manager, Chengdu