After the successful launch of the Wellness Festival in 2022, The Peninsula Bangkok is enhancing its ‘health and well-being’ initiative by announcing the first Wellness Festival for 2023 under the theme of ‘The Art of Consciousness’. From 3 – 5 February 2023, the festival will present guests with an array of holistic wellness-related activities, classes, and workshops designed to enhance their bodily, mind, and nutritional well-being with many acclaimed practitioners.
The Art of Consciousness is all about maximizing well-being and learning the benefit of meditation. Together, these elements contribute to improving overall physical fitness and consciousness. The three-day celebration of health and well-being features an array of resources to help guests pursue their fitness, mindfulness, and nutritional goals. The 2023 Wellness Festival also aligns with The Peninsula Hotels’ Life Lived Best programme. Guests at the festival can enjoy exercise classes with renowned fitness coaches, practice meditation guided by an esteemed mindfulness practitioner, or join the healthy cooking classes. The highlight classes and practitioners include:
- MMA Workout Class by Khun Rika Ishige
- Nutrition for Cognitive Performance by Dr Alisa Nana
- Run and Tone Workshop by Dr Chonlachai Arnamnart
- Zumba Class by Khun Chotinut Karamontreewong
- Boot Camp by Khun Hayden Rhodes
- Hits Burn by Khun Nattapat Punnaew
- Healthy Cooking Class by Khun Yatawee Likidsomboon
- Crystal Sound Therapy by Khun Rannaphan Yungyuenpoonchai (known as Khun Pat, Klear Band)
- EnqerQi Detox and Qigong for Emotional Healing by Khun Thana Jindashotinun (or Kru Pang)
This wellness festival at The Peninsula Bangkok, an urban luxury resort by the river, includes invigorating fitness and mindfulness classes, such as Singing Bowl Meditation, Sound of Stillness class, Consciousness Art Workshop, Yoga, Pilates, tennis, and HIIT.
Entry to the Wellness Festival between 3 – 5 February is priced at:
- THB 1,500 for a one-day pass (offering entry to 3 sessions)
- THB 2,500 for a three-day pass (offering entry to 3 pre-selected sessions, plus additional sessions depending on availability)
Wellness Festival Stay Package
Guests are invited to experience more of the 2023 Wellness Festival with a special stay offer. The 2023 Wellness Festival Stay Package enables guests to enjoy a relaxing one-night stay in a Deluxe Room, with breakfast for two at the River Café and Terrace. Guests benefit from a two-day festival pass for two persons. Flexible check-in (from 6:00 am) and check-out (until 10:00 pm) times meet each guest’s own schedule. The Wellness Festival Stay Package is priced at THB 16,000 net for 2 Days / 1 Night and THB 25,000 for 3 Days / 2 Nights. For an additional THB 883 net per person, guests can experience a Healthy Set Lunch at the River Café and Terrace.
Edited by: Supaporn Pholrach (Joom)