With the summer holiday season in full swing, Hotelbeds is helping its clients manage the growing demand for travel by introducing new products and tools. The TravelTech company is launched a new chatbot and hotel marketing suite to streamline the booking and enquiry process for travel agents and partners.
“Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and these new web-based products will assist them in helping their clients more effectively,” said Bertrand Sava, Hotelbeds’ Managing Director of Retail and Bedsonline. “We have teams in every corner of the world to help our clients but our new chatbot, Olivia, means we can now serve them24/7.”
Olivia embraces AI
Olivia, Hotelbeds’ first artificial intelligence-based virtual assistant, is ready to provide direct guidance on a wide range of topics. With quick and easy answers to everyday enquiries, this innovative solution is the latest in a series of self-service tools designed to support travel agents in their work.
Among its functionalities, Olivia can:
- Guide customers through the Bedsonline booking engine, helping them to make and manage a booking, provide insights on how to use tools such as The Compass, how to send a quote, and much more
- Help agents to register with Bedsonline and share details about the latest offers
- Support and help agents with technical questions such as how to access the website, how to use our self-service tools, and even provide guidance for emergencies at a destination
Olivia is currently only available to Bedsonline customers but will be rolled out to all Hotelbeds customers in the coming months.
The latest additions to the Star Collection Programme
Hotelbeds’ Star Collection Programme brings together its suite of marketing solutions in a way that gives hotel properties maximum exposure in the B2B marketplace while also equipping travel agents with unique recommendations to help them make the best choice for their clients.
Both hotel partners and travel agents have now access to the latest industry data. They can also enjoy new functionalities and improvements to the platform including:
- Real-time access to relevant destination information such as current weather and average prices
- Discover minimum hotel prices
- Download relevant hotel information
- Create customised marketing collateral, such destination flyers, customising them with the agent’s branding or choosing the hotels to include
- Identify special deals with hotels to spot the best rates
A new era for the Star Brochure
Designed to make it easy to offer fully personalised travel brochures to agents, the Star Brochure has gone digital in a completely new format, making it the ultimate marketing tool for attracting and retaining today’s travellers.
From interactive and dynamic content to encourage greater interest and to highlight Hotelbeds’ extensive portfolio, the electronic format and the customisation tool allow for easier creating bespoke marketing materials and sharing of content by agents with their clients in a multitude of formats.
The Star Brochure is a 100% customisable tool to meet the individual needs of each agent. Whether they need to create customised brochures or more hotel information to facilitate choice, it’s all there, as well as booking buttons and interactive articles and multimedia content to attract travellers.
With global coverage including hard-to-reach markets, hoteliers enrolled in Star Brochure will have access to a more direct sales channel to connect with the 71,000 travel suppliers working with Hotelbeds and capture the attention of travellers.