Cape Nidhra Hotel, Hua Hin, is delighted to reopen its doors from 1 July 2020 onwards to welcome travellers to luxurious Pool Suites among beautiful beach and seaside with full safety and security standards for our guests as well as social distancing measurement. Our guests will enjoy the big bonus vouchers for a one-night or two-night stay in exclusive accommodation. Vouchers start from THB 4,300 net. Pre-paid vouchers are available from 1 – 15 June 2020 for a stay from 1 July – 23 December 2020. Details are as follows:
1.Revitalising Package: THB 4,300 net
- One night’s stay at Sky Pool Suite with breakfast for two; late check- out (subject to availability) and available on Sunday-Friday.
2.Rejuvenating Package: THB 13,500 net
- Two night’s stay at Sky Pool Suite with full board for two (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner); a complimentary Afternoon Tea; a complimentary one- hour spa treatment for two at Cape Spa, Cape Nidhra Hotel; late check-out (subject to availability) and available on Sunday-Friday.
3.Simply Luxury Package: 30,000 net Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- One night’s stay at Nidhrarom Suite with breakfast for two; late check- out (subject to availability) and available on Monday-Sunday.
(The Nidhrarom Suite is the 300 sq.m. luxury penthouse of the hotel consisting of a stately bedroom, ample living space that converts seamlessly into a second bedroom when needed, two en-suites and a long private, swimming pool.)
Terms & Conditions
- The voucher requires full pre-payment and is non-refundable and non- redeemable for cash.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The hotel reserves the right to make any relevant changes to this promotion without prior notice.
For more information or reservations, please contact Cape Nidhra Hotel, Hua Hin Tel: +66 (0)32 516 600, E-mail: email@example.com or Bangkok Sales Office Tel: +66 (0)2253 3791-7 or visit our website at https://www.capenidhra.com/
Cape & Kantary Hotels place prime importance on the safety and security of our guests as well as of our staff. We arrange clear social distancing guidelines, including in all public areas such as restaurants, spas and on the beach while restaurants, fitness centres, spas and all public areas are regularly sanitised. Before new guests are welcomed, the accommodation is thoroughly disinfected with 75% alcohol. We pay particular attention to furniture, door handles and light switches, mini-bar and wardrobe, all surfaces and appliances such as the telephone. During this treatment, doors and windows are opened to allow warm sunlight and natural fresh air to flood the rooms. We check the quality of drinking water, ice, tap water and water from the swimming pool once a week by sending samples to a certified laboratory for verification of cleanliness and safety. For your confidence in the laundry, we have our own in-house laundry service. Further, our hotel staff have undergone special training by a doctor and pharmacist. Our staff will wear accredited face masks at all times, temperature readings and hand sanitisation will be mandatory for all guests and employees.